◎●Chapter:11●◎

(Y/N)'s POV

Okay..... So, my periods are over and now I'm normal again. Going through menstrual cycle and cramps are really frustrating. You always feels so annoyed and easily gets irritated.

Moreover after that incident, I haven't spoke with Taehyung properly. We just casually greet each other whenever we crosses paths.

I really misses talking with him. I hope he misses me too.

Right. So currently I'm lying on my bed, playing some games since my phone is on airplane mode. Sometimes I go through my social media sites too, but in addition to get thousands of questions and messages from my friends, I prefer to remain offline.

Gladly the network is fully working here, so I haven't faced any sort of problem now. I speak with my dad once a day, so that he can worry less about me.

I didn't told him about me living here. And I also haven't said anything about not going to college. I lied about having fun in the college with my friends.

I hate lying to him, but what can I do? Do I have a choice?

And yeah friends. It really makes me upset seeing thousands of missed calls and messages from Hwasa everyday. And I didn't called her back nor I messaged her back. Shame on me. But still... Do I fucking have a choice?

Hwasa did care for me. We didn't talked much, but still she cares for me like we've known each other from ages.

God... I don't know for how long I'm gonna live here. I miss my friends so bad.

I dropped the phone beside me and laid straight, staring at the ceiling. How much my lifestyle has changed. I don't have to go to college, don't have to do anything, don't have to face any kind of trouble..... All I do is just sleeping and eating. And moreover I've grew a bit fat too. [A/N: Me during lockdown🗿]

I scoffed and licked my bottom lip. It's dry and rough. I continues to lick it in order to make it less dry.

But the roughness didn't gone at all. I bite my lips, and started peeling off the dry skins, when a sudden knock on the door made me pull the skin more forcefully. I hissed in pain.

Wtf is wrong with me?

The door was knocked again.I groaned and stumbled towards the door. But before I get a hold of the door knob,it got opened by Seokjin.

We stared at each other for awhile. God this is so awkward

"Uh.... Taehyung asked me to check whether his comb is here or not." He spoke while pinching the bridge of his nose.

I gestured him to come inside and he started rummaging the contents on the dressing table.

I stood behind him while softly giving kitten licks on my lower lip. It stings.

"What he had been doing these days. He never came here and asked me to look for that."

"I don't know. That asshole was using my comb these days without my permission. I didn't knew about it when I caught him red handed today." he scoffed and replied.

I chuckled. They're so cute.

He looked up and sighs in frustration.
"it's not here! I told him already that it must be in his room but that boy!"

I laughed. He looked at me and returned my laugh with a small smile. "So, I'll get going, see ya."

I nodded as he took a step forward to head the door. But he suddenly stopped at his track.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.I tried to give him a 'whats wrong' look, but he didn't seemed to have noticed that. Cuz he was too busy scanning my face. I blushed a little and stutters, "i-is there something wrong with my face?"

He shook his head 'no' and eyed my face again. I noticed his eyes were frequently landing on my lips. "n-no, your.. your lips"

I placed my index finger on my lips to feel a cold liquid like substance coats my skin. I looked at it. It was blood.

From where did it came? And then it hit me.

"oh! Yeah, actually I was peeling off the dry skins from my lips, but I unintentionally pulled a skin forcefully. But I didn't thought that it will bleed." I giggled and gave him a smile. But he didn't returned a smile back.

Did I just said something wrong?

He approached near and stood in front of me. We were incredibly close. Heat was radiating from his body. I stared up at his beautiful eyes. If someone gets a chance, he or she will definitely like to get lost into his mesmerizing orbs. Cuz I definitely am getting lost in those.

No. I can't. I shouldn't. I tried to shove my thoughts away and again tried to gain some courage to speak, cuz for some seconds I felt like I'm mute.

"w-what a-are y-". He shushed me.

He then cupped my face with his right hand, while the other one was resting on my waist. My heart was racing inside my chest so fast that it really can explode anytime.

His eyes fell on my lips, as he was admiring it. He licked his lips and slowly nears it until those got glued with mine.

____________________________________

A/N: D-did they kissed?👁👄👁

Hello readers, do you still remember me? I guess yes. So I (J) hope y'all liked this part.

Ignore or curse at me if you see any grammatical mistakes or typo.💀
Borahae💜💜