°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°

A/N: This whole chapter will be of author's POV. And maybe it will be a bit longer and boring for you. Anyways enjoy>>>3

------------------------------

Author's POV

8 years ago,

Behind the curtains stood Seokjin who was rubbing his palms with a bit of excitement in his eyes. With a sigh he, slid open the curtains as a small smirk crept over his lips.

The evening light was fading into the black color of darkness. The chirping of birds could be heard faintly from the pastle colored forest. Stars stood still at their respective positions with a hazy half moon surrounded with clouds.

By watching the view, Seokjin sharpens his fangs and left his room.

Its night. And for every vampire, night is special. At night, they could glow. At night they could do whatever they wanna do. At night only they're able to hunt and fetch their preys.. Mostly a true blooded vampire like him. The attraction towards blood is something which every vampire have and indeed, pure human blood is the only thing to make them feel peace.

He stepped out of his mansion and breathed the very fresh air. Now it's time to get some meal. He thought and made his way towards the forest.

He usually hunt from the nearby alleyway which remains dark everyday at this time. Many people had went missing from that place, and although the cops are trying their bests to find them, their energy goes in vain. Cuz they couldn't find a single trace of them. So, that's the reason why coming to this forest after evening is strictly forbidden.

But who can stop those stupid people, who don't even care a hang about it. They wanted to face death so bad, that they cannot even restrain themselves coming near this forest or that dark alleyway.
The death always drags you out of your comfort, even if you don't want to die. It always calls for you, and you can't help, but at last have to encounter it.

Seokjin's lips curved into a small smirk, as he felt that he's very close to the alleyway which connects the city with the forest. But all of a sudden, he tripped over something and crashed on the ground. He curses under his breath and looked aside to meet with a feminine figure lying on the ground. He looked properly at her, and discovered that she's unconscious.

You might be thinking that he's gonna leave that girl at her place or just took her with him to his mansion so that he don't have to go and hunt for his dinner for 2 days. But.... No... He might show himself as a heartless and cold vampire. But he's not at all a heartless man.

He sighed and picked that girl in his arms and went to his mansion. While going back, he stole a glance at the girl who was still passed out. He looked at those bruises and cuts on her cheeks. And then he realises that a small bag was  hanging on her shoulders.

What's inside that bag?. He thought to himself but shrugged that off.

He reached his room and slowly tucked the girl down on his bed. He sat beside her and looked at her face, fascinated by her features.

Small face, with beautiful eyelashes settled on the lower portion of her eyes, her beautifully pointed nose, and her lips..... small and curved with a natural pink color. I hope I could claim them with mines... What?? What the hell I'm thinking!. Seokjin shook his head and looked away from her.

Then his eyes slowly trailed over that handbag that was still hanging over her shoulders. He furrows his brows a bit and tried to get a grip of the bag, but failed when the girl suddenly shot her eyes open, making Seokjin bring his hand back.