⑅●Chapter:19●⑅

Author's POV

(Y/N) slowly stumbled towards her classroom and frowned when she saw Yoongi was already sitting there. She's not yet ready to face anyone of them after what happened yesterday. She approaches near her seat and cleared her throat to get the white haired male's attention. Yoongi spared a glance at her, then gets up from the seat, before going to the back bench. (Y/N) was startled by his sudden action.

Yeah he's obviously pissed, that's why he doesn't wants to sit beside me.

(Y/N) heaved out a sad sigh and sat down. Within few minutes the teacher enters the class and starts the lesson. (Y/N) kept her attention towards what's being taught by the teacher, but her mind couldn't keep pace with the studies. She was occasionally looking back to watch both of her friends giggling together, and ignoring her when they accidentally makes an eye contact. Now (Y/N) was regretting about the aggressive part of her that she had exposed in front of her friends.

The class ended much faster then usual and the rest of the classes too passed without (Y/N) showing a damn interest in those. During lunch break too, none of her friends approached her. Instead they were looking much happier without her. That's so called 'sad lifeu...'

(Y/N) was so much inside her thoughts that she failed to notice that a female figure has taken a seat beside her. The girl tapped her shoulders, making (Y/N) stop in her track of thoughts.

"Solar?" (Y/N) said in a questioning tone, which the other female nodded in response.

Why did she, out of all the people chose to sit beside me? Isn't she upset with my behavior yesterday...

"I'm here to deliver a message from Hwasa. She's saying that if you wanted to be friends with her again, then you've to treat her a lunch tomorrow. Are you in?" And all of a sudden, (Y/N)'s gloomy face turned into a bright one. She chuckled and took a look at the two figures, sitting far from her table, smiling a mischievous smile at her. She then adverts her gaze from them, and nodded. Solar showed her a thumbs up and took (Y/N) tray with her, before settling herself with Hwasa and Yoongi. (Y/N) too, awkwardly took a seat next yo Yoongi, and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Oh hello, where's the apology for your ruddiness yesterday." Yoongi reminds her about it. (Y/N) pokes out her tongue at him before mumbling a 'sorry'.

"We're sorry too (Y/N). We shouldn't have bulged you to share your 'private information' with us." Hwasa added before taking a large bite of her tofu. (Y/N) just nodded with a small smile and digs in her own meal. They all were busy eating their foods, when Yoongi heard the notification sound of his phone.

Hawaisa🗿⚡

Mission accomplished
Bitch!!💅

Yeah yeah, I see...

Congrats to us🤘

Hmm.. now all
we have to do, is
to stalk her in every
way possible....~

Ay ay captain!

Seen✔

Yoongi smiked before tugging the phone inside his pocket. He then shot his eyes up to see Hwasa too was having a sly smirk crept on her lips.
.
.
.
.

Trembling fingers found their way towards the door knob which was just a few meters away from the true blooded's hand. He has been feeling very miserable lately, and the cure for this, unknowingly was known to him, but he chose to push those thoughts away. He tried to twist the knob, but his wrists were giving up and couldn't collect the strength needed for doing such a mere task. He grunt in pain, when his head started throbbing vigorously, sending nothing but soreness to his full body.

Sound of heavy pants filled the dark room slowly consuming the sounds of someone's footsteps which went unnoticed by the ravan haired vampire. Taehyung from the other side of the door, gently pushed it open when he felt someone's weight of on the opposite direction. His eyes went wide in shock, when he eyes came in contact with the appearance of his brother. Eyes bloodshot, red blood line covering half of the white part of the eye, hair roughly disheveled, veins popping out under his jawline and neck. He's looking like nothing but.... an intoxicated being.

Taehyung knelt down beside the panting ravanette before scooping his large body closer to his small one. He was petrified seeing his brother like this. Fresh tears started falling from his brown orbs, when he notices Seokjin's body condition. He hadn't been talking his blood samples or going out for a hunt. He had stayed in his room all the day since (Y/N) left, without any food. And well, he looked malnourished(not exactly) and his current set of mind wasn't helping him too.

"H-hyung I-"

Seokjin suddenly started coughing which prevented Taehyung to speak anything further. The brunette gently started making circles over his back, but his coughs wouldn't stop. "Hyung a-are you o-okay? Hyung! Say s-something." Taehyung shouted and shook his brother, but he kept coughing and gasping. And the last thing Seokjin heared was his brother's yells.

Taehyung immediately started panicking, when the older fell motionlessly on his shoulders. He shook his face vigorously in order to wake him up. No movements.
The younger, with all his strength picked his brother up and crashed his frame on the bed. He wept his tear stained cheeks and move towards the curtained window. He drew off the curtains to look outside. And no doubt, it's already evening.

Crimson colors of red and orange surrounds the western margins of the sky, where the pale yellow rays of the descending sun made a pattern on the dark colors. The sky was pretty cloudless. Stars and the moon were grazing from the large space above, soon partially lighting up the evening airspace. Taehyung shook his head and again drew the curtains. He then spared a glance at his brother, who was in a deep slumber. He slowly made his way towards the couch at the corner and crashed his butt on it. He was exhausted. Not physically but mentally. He couldn't figure out the reason behind his brother's strange thoughts and feelings.

He already had got a glimpse about Seokjin's condition earlier. He knew that, he'll become a mess if he try to deny his feelings and live a life like a isolated person. He needed to get (Y/N) back. It's now or never. He want his brother to get well as soon as possible.He wanted nothing but the best for his brother. Before dozing off, he made a mental note of going to (Y/N) and fetch her, whether she like it or not.

______________________________________

A/N: Short chapter hehe\(^o^)/

Hope you all are enjoying the story this far, and guess what, I've thought of giving a partner to Taehyung in this story. Because he's my fav character here and he suffered a lot, so yeah.....😊💜

Can you guess who the partner is?😏(hint: They will be among the introduced characters)