⑅●Chapter:28●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

I gripped the side of the window before pushing myself inside the room, landing straight on my feet. Thank God I didn't stumbled or else I could have broke my nose. After me, Seokjin got inside the room which is now felt warmer then outside. He turned around and closes the glass window before he drew the curtains. I took my seat on his bed, as my eyes roamed around his half naked back. Due to the sudden outing of his wings, it has teared a large part of his robe, reveling his bare tan back.

I blushed hard when he suddenly turned around and mockingly raised an eyebrow at me. He stepped closer to the bed before bending down at my level. "Enjoying the view huh? Haven't had enough while we were outside or my back looks more prettier than the scenery I showed?"

I avoided eye contact with him by looking away. But, he brought his fingers under my chin and plant a kiss on the side of my lip. Lord, it tickles. He moved away from me and stood in front of the wooden almirah on the side of the bed, taking out a fresh robe. Meanwhile I looked away and the pictures on the wall from earlier caught my eyes. I diverted my eyes at Seokjin to find him buckling his robe belt. "Umm.... Jin if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

He hummed in response. "Who are these people in the pictures?"

He turned around and glanced and the said direction. He stuffed his hands inside the pant pockets and casually walked on the front of the photos. "These are my family's pictures. The first one contains my dad, then in the second one here's my mom and me. Then comes the third, where Tae and his mom are included."

I let out a small 'oh' and crashed my back on the bed. I swear I'm literally tired even though Seokjin was a the only one who had done everything. I kicked away my shoes, pressing my head on the pillow. I looked at Seokjin, who was eyeing the second portrait, particularly his mother. I sighed and called him out. "Hey, come here."

Seeing me tapping the other vacant  side of the bed, he nodded and laid by my side. I faced him and moves my fingers through his hair. He has a sad expression on his features. "Hey I know that you miss your mom and it's understandable. I miss mine too but heck, I have never saw her face. It really hurts, when I see others with their moms.  They always have a special place in our hearts that we couldn't give to anyone else."

Seokjin looked at me and held my hands. I cleared my throat and continued. "But when she leaves us we feel so much grief and sad and sometimes it becomes unbearable. But we should always keep it in mind that she didn't actually left us. She's always there in that special place of our heart. Just bring your hands on your chest and feel it."

With my hands still clasped with his, he brought it on his chest where his heart is located. He closes his eyes with a little wrinkling of his brows. And his lips immediately curved into a bright smile. I smiled too and stared at him. His eyes were still closed, but when he opened them, all I could see was happiness. He kissed my knuckles and said. "I felt it. I felt her."

Soothing giggles echoed through the huge room, as we scooted closer to each other. Our chest collided, hands snaked around each other as we slowly drifted into deep slumber.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

The shining golden rays of sunlight, rising from the eastern horizon falls on the lush green forest litting up the heads of the trees. With the blue sky above, small gushes of wind was blowing, making the environment cosy. The dried branches of the trees around the mansion were partially swinging as the winds were hitting them directly.

(Y/N) flutter open her eyes, and it soon came in contact with another pair that we're looking straight at her. She chuckled and Seokjin pulls her closer. "Did you slept well?"