⑅●Chapter:38●⑅

Author's POV

1 month later

The red ball of fire rises up from the eastern edge. That day dawned bright and clear. The vast sky above lies  beneath the fluffy clouds, a gentle breeze blows away the dry leaves that hung loosely on the branches on lush green trees.

(Y/N) sighed in her sleep and switches her position so that she's facing her mate, sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around her. Her eyes automatically opens as she stares at his beautiful face fascinated by his beauty. She knew that vampires naturally are this much beautiful and was a bit insecure about herself. But the ravenette's constant praising and reminding her how much pretty and gorgeous she is, never fails to help her forgetting all insecurities she had. 

"Jin." (Y/N) whisperes in her honey like voice and draws circles on Seokjin's skin. He hummed and pulled the girl closer to his bare chest.

"Wake up, it's already morning." (Y/N) said and tries to wiggle out of the male's grip. But Seokjin continued pulling her closer and nuzzles his face on the crook of her neck.

"I can see that, but I'm not interested in waking up. Let's just stay like this please." the ravenette practically whined which made (Y/N) to stiff a laugh. She clicked her tongue and sighed.

"Ahh, no baby it's already late and I hate being in bed for a long time. Now be a good boy and wake up." (Y/N) peppers the ravenette with butterfly kisses before giving a peck on his nose. Seokjin pressed his lips like a small baby and enjoys the little kisses. The girl laughed and gets up from the bed before making her way into the bathroom.

Settling herself down under the shower she took a deep breath in when the lukewarm water comes in contact with her body. She looks down and re-thinks about her life decisions. Till now it's all going well. She's constantly balancing her lifestyle out of this environment she's living in now and her relationship with Seokjin. After she has turned into a vampire, she has become a bit stronger than she was before. Her blood thirsts has never been a great issue, provided Seokjin always takes care of it. Well, she's happy living like this. Since life isn't a hectic right now, she hopes that this uniformity continues in the future too.

And now a days she has been feeling very sick. She don't know from where these morning sickness and headache are coming from. And all she craves for an outing as the indoors of the mansion kind of annoys her. She don't know what's happening with her(Yet).
.
.
.
.

Yoongi's POV

I gently knocks on Taehyung's door and waits till I heard a small 'come in'.  Me, Solar and Hwasa were out of the mansion for a few days and now we are back again. Well this mansion is my favorite destination now. The calm and cool environment, chirping sounds of various birds and the ringing sound of the clocktower at midnight. Everything is beautiful. But the  person who is now standing in front of me is the prettiest of all.

He smiled his precious boxy grin and hopped towards my direction. I opened my arms to engulf his lean and small body into a big tight hug. He wraps his arms around my neck as I took his delicious scent in.

"Hey pretty one." I cooed and kissed his cheeks. God, I could just bite his cheeks every now and then if I had the permission.

"Hi." He said giggling as he rests his forehead on mine. It feels so heavenly, when we're holding onto each other like this. I don't know why it feels so strangely nice.

"I missed you so much." I caresses his temples with my nose, turning his ears red and warm.

"Same." he mumbled and I couldn't help but crash my lips on his soft one. We move it gently as I savour the amazing taste of those plump organs. He was the first one to break the kiss, and I was amused to see his face red as tomato. He holds my hand as we sits on his bed, our hands still entwined.