⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything in my life is a mess. No, no! Me myself is a mess. I'm nothing but a waste. If I haven't visited the club that day, I would have been in my home, sleeping on my cozy bed. I would have visiting collage everyday.

One mistake. Just a mistake can change your lifestyle forever. Now I understood the true meaning of this quote. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives, but mine is the most silliest and idiotic.

It's been 2 days since I'm living in this house. Everything doesn't seem normal at all. When it's 9 in the morning, the interior will be dark. You can't even detect whether it's morning or night if you don't check your clock.

And also there's nothing that I can do. I can't even go outside. Just sitting on the bed the whole day makes me fatigue.

I just want my life to get normal again. I've missed college 2 days straight and besides I'm also a new student. I've attended class just one day, and after that I suddenly stopped going to college makes everything seem weird. Everyone will get suspicious about me. These things are eating me up from inside.

I checked my phone and saw that it's out of battery. "holy fucking crap!" I groaned in frustration. This is enough. I just can't be here at all.

I stepped out of my bedroom and started walking towards Seokjin's room which was after two more rooms. I stepped inside the room and a cool breeze brushed against my body. Creepy.

I looked around to see that no one was there. Seokjin was also nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden, I stepped on a round small tube which was lying on the floor, and I lost my balance making myself fall backwards.

Okay now my head will explode. I thought. But my thoughts didn't came true at all. I felt two strong muscular arms around me. Those arms saved me from falling.

I looked up to see who's that, and to my surprise, I saw ,it was non other than Seokjin. His arms were fully securing me from falling and our faces were just a few centimeters away from each other. I've never been this much close to anyone (physically).

His arms around my small waist, my hands around his neck,we both looking into each other's eyes. I dunno for how long we have been standing like this, it's completely looking like a scene of a romantic movie.

We got interrupted by Taehyung who coughed dramatically making both Seokjin and me flinch.

Seokjin was looking addled and I was looking like a red tomato with cheeks flushed pink .

"what do you want?" Seokjin asked with a sensible tone.

Taehyung smirked and answered, "Actually I came to ask you, whether that meal at the hall was yours or not? Because Im hungry and need something to eat. But now I can see that it wasn't yours as your meal is right in front of me." He looked at me, smirking.

His talks made my cheeks burn more.

Seokjin clicked his tongue and replied, "the thing that you saw earlier was nothing. I just saved her from falling. So keep your dirty mind to yourself."

Taehyung nodded and pouted. Seokjin turned towards me and asked, "what are you here for?"

oh right! I totally forgot about it. I gulped and replied, "actually you know, nowadays mobile phone has become an important part of our life. And we cannot think our life without it. It has become an addiction to us. As I don't live here, and my father lives abroad, there's only one way of contact and that is through mobile phone. But my battery is dead, and I left my charger at my apartment. And moreover, I don't have any clothes to wear, so can I please, go to my apartment and bring my necessities?"

I asked with pleading eyes. Seokjin thought for some seconds before replying, "why should I trust you? What if you never return?"

He's not wrong tho. Why should he believe me.

"I promise that I'll never do that!" I exclaimed. Seokjin heaved a sigh and whisper a 'ok.'

I was about to exit the room but stopped when, Seokjin suddenly spoke, "but you'll not go alone. Taehyung is coming with you."

I whined inside. "Can't I just go alone?" He looked at me with coldness. "NO" he replied with same coldness.

"W-why?" why the hell I'm shuttering?! "I told you that I don't believe you." he replied sarcastically. I nodded and gestured Taehyung to come with me.

We left Seokjin's room and started walking down the stairs, when something got hit by my legs. I looked down to see what it was. My face paled. My whole body was numb.

I felt my breathing stopped. There lies a dead girl, having bruises and scars all over her naked body. Her eyes were opened.

I saw tooth marks on the nape of her neck. So that means, she's been bitten by a vampire?!? I screamed loudly and covered my eyes with my palm.

I've suffered from necrophobia since childhood. (A/N: People who are scared of dead bodies are said to suffer from necrophobia)

After my mom's death, I've never ever witnessed any dead bodies. And after some checkups I found that I'm having that phobia. So, I always tries to keep myself away from those things. But the thing I saw now, made my blood to freeze. What should I do now? Should I faint or should I run?

Author's POV

Seokjin was brushing his hair, but suddenly got flinched hearing loud screams outside his room. He got up to see who it was, and was surprised to see Taehyung, panting hard. He held his shoulders and asked, "what happened Tae?" Taehyung was still panting. "h-hyung th-that human" he said between his pants. "what about her?? Tae what happened?!" He asked loudly shaking Taehyung a bit. Taehyung took a deep breath and replied, "hyung, she escaped."

___________________________________

A/N: Hello readers, author nim this side.. I (J) hope you enjoyed his part. Don't forget to like and comment, and if you trace any grammatical error or typo kindly ignore! Borahae💜💜