♡~Chapter:7~♡

Continuation of (Y/N)'s POV

I pushed myself back a little, with the help of my legs and hands, as one of the hyenas took a step forward. Faint growls can be heard from their side. The hyena licked its mouth, completely ready to end my life. I closed my eyes shut. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Now I think that the time has come to leave this world.

The hyena made a loud high pitched scream and jumped on me. I clenched my eyes shut tightly. Thousands of questions were revolving inside my head.

What will happen if I die? Would I be able to see my dear ones again? Will I ever be able to look at the world again? Will I ever get the chance to open my eyes?

But all my questions started fading away as I hear a loud thud sound. That hyena never landed on me.

I quickly opened my eyes to see the same dark figure in front of me. The figure that saved me from those creeps the other day.

That same tall, buffed and beautiful creature. Seokjin.

He turned around to face me. His eyes were burning with anger. Upon whom is he angry?

That must be me, cuz I ran from his house without even caring about anything.

Suddenly a hyena attacked Seokjin from behind but got kicked by Taehyung who was now standing is front of Seokjin defending him.

The other two hyenas ran away and disappeared into the wild bushes. I slowly, very carefully, lifted myself up to stand back on my feet.

I glanced upon the male standing in some distance from me. He vigorously walked towards me and stood in front of my figure.

Seokjin sighed deeply and held my shoulders tight. "How dare you? What do you think you were doing?"

he asked with his same cold voice. I didn't utter a single word but started panting hard.

It was a panic attack.

I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. I kept panting with tears still flowing from my eyes.

"I'm asking you something!" he raised his voice a bit making me more scared.

I kept crying and breathing heavily. " I-I w-was sca-red and...... I'm so s-sorry -" I tried to speak between my sobs.

Seokjin's expression softened a bit. "it's ok, but don't do this next time. You are forgiven now."

I was relieved hearing that but still I was shivering and continued panting hard. I was very much petrified seeing those hungry creatures. It is possible for a person to get scared in such situations where you're stuck in between life and death.

Seokjin pursed his lips and came closer to me untill our bodies are fully touched. I wraps his one arm around my waist, while the other hand was caressing the back of my head.

At first I was surprised by his sudden move, but slowly kept my hands on his masculine chest. His body was hard.

But it was a nice hardness. I felt like home in his arms. The smell of his morning dew cologne was calming. He smells amazing. [A/N: (Y/N)'s so lucky man! Plz let me smell him too ๏︿๏]

I calmed down a bit and pulled away from the hug. I looked at him with glossy eyes. He cupped my face and weeped my tears away with his thumbs.

"don't worry, you are safe now." I nodded and gave him a small smile. He held my hand and before he starts walking, my head started to hurt a lot. And before I knew it, I lose my consciousness.