⑅●Chapter:17●⑅

Author's POV

(Y/N) exhales deeply and rests her hands on her knees. She press her eyes shut and tries to bear the pain she's having in her muscles.

She has been walking constantly to reach her apartment safe, and the walk was about 45 minutes from the forest to the town. It was winter, but the amount of thermal power the sun's giving was intolerable. Hair disheveled, whole body wet with huge gallons of sweat, (Y/N) was looking nothing but like a homeless ugly animal. (👁👄👁)

She glanced up at the front finding that she has already reached the apartment gate. Her lips curved into a smile of relief as she brought her hands inside her jeans pocket and picks the little key, that was hiding at the end of the small compartment.

The funny thing's what (Y/N) wasn't even having a slightest bit of idea about the key, that has been remained inside her pant pockets since the day she started living with the vampire brothers.

She hurriedly went inside the apartment and on her way met with one of her neighbour, who gave her a weird look. She rolled her eyes on the person's behavior and puts the key inside, and unlocked the door.

She slowly stepped inside the room, which felt cold and whispery. A weird type of smell has build up inside the house because no one has stepped inside after (Y/N) had left.

She stretched her hands out to the side wall and started tapping on the cold solid to find the light switch. When her hands reaches the switch, she pressed it on and a wave of nostalgia hits her.

Maybe she has spend just one day(hruman nowa naega hamke halsu idamyeon~) in this apartment room, but still she kind of missed being here.

She stumbled towards her bedroom which had remained as same just like the day she left. Grabbing the white towel from the hanger, she made her way towards the bathroom.

After half an hour, she gets out from the shower and wore a fluffy nightsuit before she headed for the bed. Obviously, she was tired of walking the whole day, at least she has covered 6 kilometers just with the help of her legs.

(Y/N) sighs and closes her eyes and the recent incidents started emerging out of nowhere inside her mind. The room felt so cold and lonely here, which was full of Taehyung's laughter and Seokjin's sweet voice in the room at the mansion.

The two vampire brothers were always there to help her at the mansion. But here, she's all alone. While thinking about these things, she didn't know when she felt into deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N)'s POV

I groaned and stretched my arms and legs inside the quilt. I reached my hands out to get a grip of my mobile and I'm lucky to find it beside my pillow. Looking at the time, my eyes went wide. Dude, it's 4:00 am in the morning.

Like I fucking slept for more then 12 hours. When I left the mansion, it was about 10 or 11'o clock in the morning, and I reached the apartment at 12. I didn't had a freaking idea of me being such a sleepyhead.

Placing the mobile on the bed, I kicked my blanket away and gets down from the bed before making my way towards the sink. After doing my old daily routine, I got dressed in a casual top and jeans. Oh boy, how I missed being dress like this. But I wouldn't mind remaining in Seokjin's robs for eternity. They smells like him.

Heaving a sigh I started to pack my bag which had been left abandoned for a long time. The thoughts of seeing my friends' and teachers' reaction on me somehow made me nervous. I have to give them a good explanation regarding my disappearance for more then 2 months.