⑅●Chapter:32●⑅

Author's POV

(Y/N)'s hand fell motionless on the bed as she felt her breathing becomes uneven. She don't like blood. She never have liked it and just looking at it makes her throat sore. Even during her periods she avoids looking at it more then once. The liquid whet her oesophagus, making the dryness go away. Surprisingly the blood tastes good, just the irony smell was making her dizzy. Sweat starts forming on her neck and forehead as she felt uncomfortable. "T-this I-"

Seokjin frowned and looked down. "I knew this was a bad idea. Now you would hate me because of it. You have turned into a whole vampire and I'm liable to help it. I can understand if you hate me or this vampire thing, but I promise I'd do anything to gain your forgiveness."

The ravanette continue to bamble and (Y/N) was trying hard to suppress her cries. She opened her mouth to say, but the words came as a whisper. "Did I complained?"

Seokjin shot his head up as his eyes grew wide. How can she say that? If not this, then what's bothering her? (Y/N) faced him, eyes shining with tears. "I'm just s-shocked to s-see that I drank a w-whole glass of blood like water. I'm not used to with these things. T-this is crazy. "

A bead of tear forms at the side of her eyes and soon it pours down her cheek. She looked at Seokjin who was nibbling on his lips. She reached out her hands to get a hold of the ravan haired male's as she caresses the back of his palm. "You don't have to worry. I'm not angry at you. It's all on me. I'm the one who decided to give you my blood and I'm ready to face the consequences of it."

She smiled at Seokjin who seemed to be shocked at the girl's words. As he said earlier, she's too good for this world. He was about to say something but the girl interrupted him. "I uh... Want to t-take a bath."

Seokjin lips remained parted as it forms a 'o' shape. He nodded and was about to stand up but instantly felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see (Y/N) looking at him with a pleading look. "Will you take a shower with me? "

She would curse at herself for being so straight forwardly shameless, but now she felt those words at the end of her tongue and decided to spit it out. She felt her cheeks heated up when Seokjin raised an eyebrow at him. "Take what with you?"

She bit her lips down and mumbled. "Shower."

And Seokjin can only say how his stomach all of a sudden started doing flips inside. (Y/N)'s glossy black eyes with a light glint of silver, rosy tear stained cheeks, red apple like lips. Oh god how the ravanette wants to do all the sinful things flooding his mind. Wait. But why only now? He likes her so much, but he has never thought of doing such things to the female. He shook off his thoughts and nodded slowly before making his way inside the big bathroom.

The bathroom was spacious with a large sink at the corner beside the door and a bathtub at the center. A few shower heads were placed up the bathtub. The ravanette turned the shower on letting the lukewarm water fall down filling up the tub. After collecting a suitable amount he made his way out the bathroom only to find (Y/N) standing there with a thin white robe around her small figure. A part of her shoulder was slightly visible, and the transparency of the robe exposes her slim and tan body. She tied her hair into a messy bun and turned her face to look at a certain male who was staring at her with parted lips.

She smiled a bit at him and took slow and steady steps untill she was right in front of him with some clothes in her hands. "Let's go?"

She whispered in her honey like voice as Seokjin mumbles an 'ok' before they both finds themselves inside the bathroom. The ravan haired vampire touched the water, and gestured (Y/N) to do so too. The liquid touches her fingertips sending warm sensation into her hand. A 'flop' sound made (Y/N) to look back only to find Seokjin has removed his hands from the water and was now undressing himself. (Y/N) couldn't help but stare at his muscular body and torso. He looked back at the girl and caught her staring which brought a red hue to creep on her cheeks. Seokjin stiffed back a laugh as he gets into the tub.