♡~Chapter:40~♡

Author's POV

"So all this time you were behind all of this mess?!"

Solar's phone falls out from her grip as she kept looking at the person with her eyes wide open like apples. She licks her lips and looks here and there in order to find a considerable excuse. She know she's doomed and there's nothing she can do right now.

"H-Hwasa I can e-explain-" She groaned when the younger girl held her hair tightly. And the grip was so firm that it can easily tear a whole strand of her hair.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I refuse to hear any damn explanation from you." Hwasa spat and drags the older girl with herself. Solar cries and tries to remove Hwasa's hand from her hair, only to get a harsh pull again, that send throbbing pain through her scalp. Hwasa kicked open the door to (Y/N)'s room getting everyone's attention. All of them were utterly shocked and stared at the two girls. Hwasa bit her cheeks from inside and forces the older girl on her knees.

"Hwasa what's with this behavior? You were going to your room right? But this..." (Y/N) stood up from her place as Hwasa glanced at her. The latter's eyes were red with anger. If she had a chance she would have beaten the hell out of the older.

"This women right here is a traitor!" Hwasa screamed earning a sob from Solar. Yoongi switches his eyes from the two girls, before it lands on Hwasa. He raised up from his place and stands in front of the girl, who was sitting on the floor sobbing.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi whisperes, and balled his fists.

"Yes Yoongi. She's the one behind Seokjin's kidnapping! I saw her talking with someone over the phone, while we're asked not to use our phones while staying at the mansion." Hwasa finishes and looked over at (Y/N) who was shaking due to panic and grief. Tears runs down her rosy cheeks as she crouched down at Solar's level.

"Look at me" her voice was monotone deep, sending shivers down the older girl's spine. But she didn't dared to look up.

"I said look at me!" and that commanding tone of the female vampire forced Solar to look up at her dark shinny sliver orbs. But to her surprise she didn't saw any anger and rage on her features. Her eyes only showed a small glint of sadness and betrayal.

"W-why?" Her voice cracked and soon it turned into sniffles. Solar looked down burying her face in her hands and cried herself. But she knew that it doesn't matter because non of them will pity her. Taehyung immediately tired helping the girl on her feet as her legs wobbles. She was trembling violently as her cold hands reaches to hold the brunette's arms.

"Get up, and tell us who are you and where is Seokjin." Yoongi said in an emotionless voice as Solar stood up. Wiping her tears off, she fiddles with her fingers.

"Now do we have to give you an invitation to speak. Or cat got your tongue?" Hwasa pushed her as the older girl stumbled a bit. She took a shaky breath in before she started.

"N-no. First of all, I'm really very sorry for betraying your trust. But believe me I was desperate. I'm from a family of hunters. Vampire hunters. Well our forefathers had declared to put a stop of hunting those creatures but it has recently started again." Solar said and glanced at every single person present there.

"We're not interested in hearing your family nonsense, Jus-" Hwasa was shushed down by Yoongi who signaled Solar to continue.

"We've very good relations with doctors and scientists who are interested in studying about vampires and their blood. So one day, they  contacted and told us about a very mysterious vampire who lives in a mansion that is around the forest. They wanted some of the hunters to go and fetch that vampire, but instead the hunters' family members had to fetch their dead bodies, that were found on the outskirts of the city near the forest area. And that is when, they asked me to make a group of hunters and capture the vampire together. It wasn't too long before, we first came to the mansion." She looked up at Hwasa who was standing with her arms crossed.