♥Chapter 12♥

Warning: Slight content ahead [just a little bit]..🌚
Enjoy<<3

He cupped my face with his right palm, while the other one was resting on my waist. My heart was racing inside my chest so fast that, it could explode anytime. His eyes fell on my lips, as he was admiring it. He licked his lips and slowly nears his lips until it got glued with mine.

Continuation of (Y/N)'s POV

I froze at my spot. My mind went blank. I was literally confused as well as shocked at the same time. Probably mixed emotions.

It took me some seconds to realize what the fuck I'm actually happening right now.

This man. This fucking man kissed me? Like kissed me?! 

I kept my eyes opened staring at our joined lips and his closed eyes. He stick out his tongue and licked my bottom lip, our upper lips still attached. Then again pressed his full lips on mine.

And me.... Standing there and enjoying the kiss. I shouldn't do this but it felt so good. His lips felt so soft on mine. I didn't thought my first kiss will be like this.

With a vampire.

But I can't help it. He slowly sucked my bottom lip, and I was able to taste his saliva. He tastes to amazing.

He pulled out, and stares into my eyes. I looked at his plump lips, which was on my lips, a few seconds ago, hoping to tastes those again.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he harshly held me with my shoulders, pushing me back, and finally I found myself on the bed with him on top of me.

He licked his lips before pressing it against mine again. Unlike the first one, this was a bit rough. I don't know why he got a sudden urge to kiss me again. I moved my inexperienced lips too, not able to make my pace with him.

He's probably a professional kisser unlike me.

His hands trails down my stomach which made me blush like crazy. I felt him making circles around the robe rope [is that even a word💀], when he slowly proceeds to pull it.

And then it hit me. I wasn't wearing anything under the robe.

I held his hand which was on my stomach and pulled out from his lips to look at him, eyes wide. He looked at me with same expression.

His eyes automatically grew big, which seems like something has caught his mind.

He hastily let go of my hands and stood up in front of me. I ruffles his hair in exasperation, and looked at me with dreadful eyes, with a hint of regret.

"S-sorry" he said which almost came as a whisper.

He turned back and stormed out of my room. But I haven't noticed that Taehyung was about to enter my room when Seokjin pushed him aside making his way out.

He looked at him with confusion, then looking at me with that same face.

I was lying on the bed with my robe almost opened. I sat on the bed tying my robe rope [I don't know what it's called💀], and settle my fussy hair.

My cheeks are still burning due to that kiss I shared a few minutes ago.

I looked at Taehyung who was  sitting on the edge of the bed, constantly staring at me. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"what happened to you earlier? You seemed flushed... And what hyung was doing here....." he asked with a concerned expression as well as with curiosity.

"ummm, well.... We actually....." I stuttered.

"Did you guys fought?" he asked with a pout. I shook my head and ansered, "n-no we didn't fought..... Actually..." I took a deep breath in.

He kissed me.

____________________________________

A/N: dude..... I was literally wheezing while writing that first part... Like it's my first book and writing those types of stuffs make me a bit uncomfortable, but happily I managed.😅

Sorry guys for updating the story late. I'm kinda busy these days,  and I hardly get time to write and publish. But.. Here's another update..

I hope you liked this part. And if you spot any grammatical error or typo, kindly ignore or just curse on me 😆

Borahae💜💜