°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°

Author's POV

Seokjin peeked through the small crack on the door and stares at the beauty in front of him. She was practically standing and taking the look of the room. Seokjin slightly chuckles and swung the door open making the female flinch a little.

Seokjin smiled. "did I startled you?" The girl bit her bottom lip and shakes her head 'no'. Seokjin found that act cute as he smiled unconsciously.

"so.... What's your name?" Seokjin questioned her as he takes a seat on the bed.

The female seemed taken aback by the sudden question asked by the latter. She smiled before replying. "it's Veronica."

That's a beautiful name... Just like her apperence. Seokjin thought and nodded in response.

"And..." Veronica gave him a tight smile and points a finger towards the latter. Seokjin made an 'o' shape and understands that she was asking for his name.

"Seokjin." he smiled and the female smiled too in return.

But Seokjin's smile turns into a frown within some seconds as he notices some small red scratches on the female's hands. He looks up at Veronica to find that her eyes were still fixed on him. Maybe trying to figure out the reason of the sudden change in his facial expression.

Without any second thoughts, the latter pulled the female close to him by her wrists. The girl seemed surprised due to that sudden action.

The raven haired stared at the cuts and then at the female. "how did you got these?"

Veronica bit her bottom lip. "I was returning from my office late at night. I lost my way and ended up in the forest." She huffed cutely and took a glance at her hands which are still clasped with Seokjin's hands.

Seokjin clicked his tongue and shakes his head. He then brought her hands near his mouth, untill his lips touch the soft flesh.

He kept kissing her hands softly around the wounds, eyes still glued on the female. Seokjin's lips curved into a small smirk as he notices a red hue crept into the female's cheeks.

He withdraws his lips from the blushing female's hands and gently pulled her closer to him so that her tummy is touching his face.

He snakes his arms around her waist eyes still glued on her.

But the next thing that happened was so surprising for Seokjin that he thought, he's heart will come out of his chest. Although his heart doesn't beat, but... The feeling was strange, in a good way.

The female placed her hands around Seokjin's neck and rested her forehead on his, eyes closed.

But a sudden sound of someone's voice echoed through the room which made the pair move away from each other.

Taehyung stood there with a puzzled look. His eyes switching from Veronica to his brother, then again to the female. He intensely stared at the girl with eyebrows furrowed.

The raven haired female ignores the eye contact which Taehyung wanted to make and looked aside.

A few minutes passed but non made any sound. Veronica kept stealing small glances towards Taehyung while he's eyes were fixed on the female.

Seokjin, not being able to take the awkward quietness anymore, cleared his throat and walked towards his younger brother.

"W-what are you doing here Tae?"

"Just, came here to check whether my brother is doing ok or not." Taehyung said eyes still glued on Veronica who was biting her bottom lip.

The eldest of both the males furrowed his brows, not really understanding his brother's words. He didn't failed to notice the intense staring of his brother on the female.