⑅●Chapter:35●⑅

Author's POV

After 2 weeks

Nearly two weeks have gone with a blink of an eye. Since nothing much has really taken place in (Y/N)'s life. Like, she's still living in the mansion and visiting her apartment occasionally. She continued going to university thrice in a week with her friends. And for real, those three has been successful in removing the tag of 'unwanted guests' from their foreheads. They keeps on hopping towards the mansion whenever (Y/N) goes to visit Seokjin, specially Hwasa. That girl roams here and there around the hall as if she's the one who made it, untill getting an annoying spat from the real owner.

Yoongi and Taehyung has been keeping a long hand distance between them for a long time. None of them really talk to each other, except sparing one or two glances. Well little did the younger know, that those shiny orbs are always on him and only him.

And here comes our (Y/N) and her lover vamp, as been called by her best friend Hwasa, Mr. Kim Seokjin. They're doing more then okay and it will be rather funny to say that the dark haired girl has been clinging onto her man every now and then. Well, it's not like the ravan haired male's complaining. He loves to share his body warmth with the girl and now a days her smell has become a bit alluring .

And that's what take us to the present day when the whole sky was spreading its darkness over the shinning city.

Taking the cigarette between his chapped lips, the guy took a long puff in, as smoke trails out his nose and mouth after removing the stick away from his face. The guy stumbled upon his feet a bit and balanced himself before his face could collide with the hard road. He let out a chuckle and straighten his posture.

"Who the fuck makes these types of worn out roads?! Fucking scumbags." He hummed and inhaled the black smoke again. He kept dangling and hopping, untill his feet automatically takes him inside a place where no body wants to be at this hour. His sides, that was visible for some seconds was now daped behind the dark leaves.

He continued walking deep inside the forest, untill the scuffling of leaves on a nearby tree gained his attention. The man furrowed his eyebrows and turns his face towards it and huffed when he saw nothing. He shrugged his shoulders and turned his face to the front when two silver shinning orbs stares back at him. Panic floods the man's body as he started taking reverse steps, before running as fast as he could.

But as he was about to reach the edge of the forest, two golden dots prevents him from going further. And those dots were nothing but two glowing eyes of a person. And to his surprise, the person turned out to be a male. The guy fell on his knees as his face pales.

"W-who are you! What do you want?!" The man yelled and he seemed to be in a verge of crying. He gasped when felt a presence of someone behind and looked back to see that same sliver eyes he saw earlier. The man squinted his eyes and made out a figure which is much leaner than the other, and that's probably the structure of a female.

"Aren't I should be the one asking you instead. What are you doing here?" The man with golden eyes asked in a deep voice as it send shivers down the guy's spine. The guy kept shivering until getting a snarl from behind.

"Are you fucking dumb or what? Didn't you heared him?" The girl spoke as the guy gulps down.

"I-I don't k-know." He trailed off and looked down but had to raise his eyes again when the tall man stands in front of him.

"If you don't know then you shouldn't have came here. Can't you see that sign board at the side? It's clearly written that you must not come here at night, but sadly one thing they have missed to add."