⑅●Chapter:34●⑅

Author's POV

21 years ago

A little boy ran around the big hall, his tiny shoes tapping the marble floor as he halted in front of a large pillar. A pretty soft voice made it's way towards his ears making him shot his eyes at that direction. "Jin baby, where did go?"

Yeah, you right in thinking. He's non other than the young true blooded vampire Seokjin. But here, he's harmless and innocent. Unlike the Seokjin we know.

He looked around the place, which was dark, candles placed at some points being the only source of light. His beautiful brown orbs lit up when, his vision fell on the large main door. The small boy giggled and ran towards the door pushing it open.

And right at that moment, a women had slipped down the stairs and now stared at the boy. Little Jin immediately turned his face towards the woman's direction and waved his hand. "Mom, I'm here!"

But his mother was too frightened to wave him back. Her eyes affixed behind the little boy, beads of sweat forming on her temples. Seokjin tilted his head at the woman and turned his face towards the front, as his eyes widens. Men in black skinny outfits, mouths hidden behind masks and their hands carries dreadful weapons. There wasn't one or two. It was a whole gang.

The little boy screamed and sets to run back to his mother, but a tight tuck on his robe prevents him from moving. He tried to wiggle out of the grip, but all his attempts were going in vein. The poor boy called for his mother, voice cracking. "Mom!! Please help me!"

"Leave my child alone! Whatever you are here for, just leave! " The women charged at the gang, her eyes turning into a ball of fire, canines coming out from the sides of her lips. The men laughed mockingly.

"As if we're going to take orders from you, bloodsucker. We're here for something important, and there's no way we're going back without taking it with us." The one who was holding Seokjin spatted and tightens his grip on the little boy's hand. He moaned out in pain and makes grabby hands with his other palm to his mother.

"M-mom... " Vulnerability laced in his voice as his mother's eyes filled with tears. And right at the same time her face drew an emotionless expression as she lifted her hands up in the air. Everyone looked at her with a confused face, but when a dry scream emerges amongst the gang, all of them felt there soul freezing. Seokjin's mother has taken two of them up into the air and twisted their throats out of their necks.

The two bodies lay lifeless on the ground and that's when all the men charge at her direction. The one who was holding Seokjin, pushed him making the little boy fall on the hard floor with a loud thud. His glassy eyes shot up at his mother's figure, his whole body shakes. The woman was fighting with all her might, kicking them, punching them and twisting their heads.

The atmosphere darkens. Non of the sides refuses to give up. The woman pants and crouches down when a hard metal hits her back. With great difficulty, she glanced at her only child as her eyes filled with tears when he let out a small sob. She pressed her lips into a tight line and said in her mind. "Don't worry Jin, mom will do her best to keep you safe."

A growl leaves her mouth as a men went flying over the chandelier and hits the wall. She stood up and started fighting them again.

"J-Jin, go to your room and don't c-come down u-until I say!" She yelled in an orderly tone and continued pushing the men who are coming in front of her. The little boy abruptly stood up from the ground and ran upstairs and finally in his room. Locking the door behind, he threw himself on the bed and hides his face on the cushion.

The sounds of things breaking, loud curses and growls spreads up in the halls of the mansion. The woman dodged the punch that was thrown on her and retreated forward only to feel a sudden sting on her nape.