⑅●Chapter:41●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt something hard brushing against my head, as I flutter open my eyes. My vision coming in contact with the white sun rays, I instantly chose to shut it down again. It took me some moments to realize why the sunlight fell directly on me. Because I'm in the middle of a damn jungle. I turned my face at the side to see Hwasa sleeping peacefully with her head on the woollen jacket of hers that she had kept on the ground. The fire has extinguished a long time ago, probably during the middle of the night. I side eyed to see Yoongi and Taehyung were cuddled up opposite to me as a fond smile forms on my lips. They look really cute together. But instantly a frown decors my face when the thought of Jin stricks my mind. We're up for a mission right now, and it's not a good time for resting.

"Hwasa! Get up!" Rubbing my face, I got up from the ground, and stumbled towards Hwasa, waking her up. My voice seemed to wake Taehyung and Yoongi too, who yawned and groan. Hwasa opens her eyes before wiping a string of drool away from the corner her chin.

"What are we doing here?" She asks, her voice groggy. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Uhh... We're going to find Jin. He has been taken away, remember now get up." Oh, how I hate to say this same thing over and over again. Her lips drew thin as she nodded. I look over at Yoongi who was helping Taehyung to get on his feet. The younger hissed and gave Yoongi a sheepish smile, slightly blushing. What's wrong with these two...

"Okay so, we all are ready to go, eh?" I glanced at them, earning stern nods in return. Hwasa clutched the phone inside her grip and showed me the location of the place. It's really tough and confusing to find a place like that, because we're in a jungle and there's nothing you could see other than green tall trees. But does it look I'm gonna give up?

"The bloody map has nothing in it! How that dickhead could send me this?!" Hwasa huffed stomping away.

"Or else? What do you thought? I knew  from the beginning that this plan is not gonna work." Yoongi said and cracked his knuckles. I pressed my lips into a tight line and tired to keep quiet for sometimes. I took the phone out of her hand and places it in front of my eyes, examining the given piece of the picture grandly known as a map. Well, there's nothing I'm understanding and there's nothing I can do other than staring at it.
I looked closely and found something colourful sideways. It was a small strip of blue hue running straight over the border of the picture. Is it a-

"Taehyung is there any river over here?" I asked him, my eyes glistening with hopes. I can't be wrong. I saw his eyebrows wrinkling, which indicates that he's trying to recall something.

"Um, yeah there's a river not so much far from here. Why?" My face lit up as I internally squealed.

"The place is just somewhere around this river, probably because they wanted to settle in a place near water bodies. That means we're very close of discovering that place and find Jin." I grinned and opens my arms for a group hug. They wrapped their hands around me, a small smile hangs on their faces too.

Yeah. We're going to find Jin soon
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

A growl erupts from the raven haired vanpire's mouth as he struggles to remove the ropes from his hands and body. Right now, he's no longer laying on the bed, with hundreds of strange wires tugging over his body. He gritted his teeth at the older male who stands in front of him, a cigarette between his slender fingers. He took a puff of it, and exhales the grey smoke that soon got diffused in the atmosphere. Clearning his throat, he turned towards Seokjin giving him a creepy sort of smile.

"So, how are you feeling in your new self, Huh? Isn't it fun? Turning into a half human.. Well you wouldn't be enjoying those early privileges of yours but the good thing is that, you'll be able to go outside even if it's morning." The man slids a chair in front of Seokjin and settles down. He clasped his fingers and stared at the Vampire, who's eyes were fixed on the ground.