⑅●Chapter:39●⑅

Author's POV

(Y/N) fell on her knees with a loud thud and stared at the floor. Her face emotionless, but eyes full of regret and gloom. Tears ran down her cheeks, all she can think about is where her mate is and how could a powerful vampire like him can get kidnapped. It was last night when they made love and cuddled up in the morning. And now..... He's gone just in a blink of an eye. A hand fell on her shoulders as she looked at the person. It was Hwasa. She then glanced at the front and saw Taehyung breaking down into loud sobs as Yoongi was consoling him.

"H-Hwasa J-Jin is, h-he-" Hwasa rubs her back and tried to pick her up, but she wouldn't budge. Her lips trembles as she looked down at her hands reading the marbles of her palm.

"(Y/N) p-please get up, we'll f-find a way-"

"How we can find a way!" (Y/N) screamed interrupting Hwasa who flinched at how fierce the spat came. The girl got up and stomped shakily towards the stairs, without speaking a single word leaving the others behind. Everyone stared at her, untill her figure disappears from their sight. Hwasa was going to call her name, but she stopped when a stern 'no' reaches her ears.

"Y-Yoongi she's out of h-her mind right now, we should go-" Hwasa stared in disbelief when Yoongi glared at her and hugged Taehyung more, who continued crying in his arms.

"Give her time. She's not in a situation to talk. Take Solar to her room." Yoongi said and gently walked up the stairs with Taehyung. Wiping her tears away, Hwasa marched towards Solar and help her getting up. They both sat on the couch as Solar sniffles.

"O-okay, Solar how does this happened? If you don't want to tell now you can tell later, because I'm not forcing you." Hwasa assures. Solar nodded and clasped their fingers.

"I-I was in my room when I heared things are being thrown around and loud yells were coming f-from the hall. I got curious and went down only to see Seokjin w-was tied by ropes. There was a gang of bulky men surrounding him. I stepped d-down the hall and requested them t-to leave him. But they threatened to kill me and him right in front of my eyes. T-they took him away Hwasa, and I h-hate myself for not able to defend him." Solar buries her face into the younger girl's chest and cries. Hwasa furrowed her brows and stared at the floor, thousands of questions running down her mind.

She want to believe Solar, but something in her heart is preventing her from doing so. Just a small part of her is refusing to believe the older girl and she couldn't find the reason behind it. She pressed her lips into a tight line and rubbed the girl's back.

Well there's something that she's not able to get a hold of.
.
.
.
.

Seokjin's POV

Everything was jet black in front of my eyes. My hands and body numb as if I've been tied up by hundreds of fetters. I felt my eyeballs moving and I couldn't restrain myself from opening my eyes, and letting a white, small ball of light entering into my cornea. I took a shaky breath in and with great difficulty moved my head towards the sides. Everything was blurry, untill I blinked tightly and looked again. The walls were painted pale white, and a machine like thing was placed beside where I was laying. I looked at my hand, as I saw a thin pipe was resting on the visible vein on the back of my palm, glued by a white sticker. I tried getting up, but instantly fell back again when a pain shot my head.

My temples hurts and so does my whole body. I'm feeling like a large amount of energy has been taken out which made my so weak like this. I glanced down to see that I'm not wearing my normal robes. It's a write color shirt and a pair of pale green pants. I stared up at the ceiling as I recall the incidents. How could I be so stupid? But I've never lose in front of anyone. I cursed upon myself for believing people so easily. I tried changing these qualities for so long, but I guess I haven't full success in it. I have an ability to read minds, but how come I never able to read their mind.