●⑅Chapter:23⑅●

Author's POV

The bright yellow ball of fire, which was glowing so vigorously during the noon was now started to turn orange-red, withdrawing it's own golden shiny rays. Just few minutes are left for the sun to show it's remaining glory, with the little bit of light it's having with itself before letting the darkness to sprawl it's black blanket over the sky. The pitch black forest was making it's color darker and darker untill the every part disappears from the normal eye sight. The soothing sound of crickets and croaking of frogs dilutes the thickly fogged atmosphere around the jungle. The scary environment was enough to wreck each and every nerves of a person. And the same thing was happening with the three youngsters, who calls themselves brave. But now their bravery is getting stomped by the creepy surroundings of the forest.

Hwasa let out a shaky breath as she clutches her hands more tightly around her two friends who seemed to be doing the same thing. They thought that they'll easily find the way out of this mess, but now it's possibly impossible to escape from here. Her grip tightens around her friends when a cloud of bats flew away from the trees flapping their blank wings. Now this shit is getting more scarier than ever, and she's feeling that her heart will come out, ripping her chest into two. "Y-Yoongi.."

The sliver head hummed in response. "Are we e-ever going out of h-here?" Hwasa stammered out, as she felt tears started collecting at the corner of her eyes.

"I don't know." Yoongi shrugged and continued walking and dragging his friends with him, who had given their whole weight on him. He's not in the mood of talking right now. Because he's trying to concentrate on finding the correct way. But boy, is it possible to find the right way when your surroundings are anything but full of darkness. Absolutely not. But who would have expected Yoongi to have night vision. And due to that advantage, he's carefree even in this type of messy situation.

Hwasa let out a groan of annoyance. "Are you for real?! We are in a goddamn jungle Yoongi, not in our collage hallway! We couldn't roam like this for years, or I'm not even sure whether we would be able to live that much long, as my mobile's battery is dead right now and so is yours. I bet today we'll be some wild animals' dinner! Oh no, Jesus! I'm too young to die!" Hwasa continued her dramatic sobbing and lightly hits her head several times on Solar's shoulder.

And suddenly, Yoongi frozen at his track making Solar bump at his back following the bumping of Hwasa on the black haired female. Hwasa groaned loudly as she leaves Solar's side and stood in front of Yoongi with a devastated look. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Can't you just walk properly without halting?! Oh my God, my nose hurts now.."

Yoongi and Solar completely ignored the sulking female's outbursts and kept their faces still, staring at the front. Hwasa noticed it and nudged her friends with her fingers. They wouldn't move. At last she huffed and turned around. And the thing she saw made her whole body to turn ice. It was a mansion. Or I'll say a type of castle. The faded grey color patches were stuck on the beautifully marble walls. It was fully dark around them, but they still managed to look at every inch of the house.

Green and and yellow climbers were wrapped around the tiles like some green poisonous python snake.
The brown rusted metal gate would swing to and fro from it's position, when a strong gush of wind passes by it. And all of a sudden the gate swung open when the airey hands of the cold wind pushed them. The sound drew goosebumps on the three friends arms and the chilled wind was adding more and more glimpse of horror in their hearts.

Yoongi mustered up all his remaining courage and shake his hands free from his two friends' grips and took few steps ahead. He looked sideways to find some old dead trees with no leaves on it and the strong winds wasn't even able to move a small twig of it. Strange right?