♡~Chapter:22~♡

Author's POV

The surroundings of the sap green dense forest filled up with the musky smells of fragnant trees. The tall evergreens preventing the sunlight to fall on the muddy ground, but several small rays are making it easy enough to make it's way through the crowd of green leaves. The beautiful tyndall effect could be seen, wherever the eyes lands. The moist air with the small touches of soft cold breeze, creates a mesmerising sight for anyone who wishes to see this beautiful view by their own eyes. The old chapped leaves crunched by the firm footsteps made the young female scrunched her nose in disgust as the sound somehow was a bit cringe for her ears. She huffed and held her partner's hands in order to keep her balance.

"It wasn't so lengthy the last time I came running into the woods. I'm tired." (Y/N) groaned and tightens her grip on the other. Taehyung chuckled and continued there walk untill they reach their destination.
Finally when they stood in front of the mansion gate, (Y/N) was in awe that it doesn't even changed a bit. Although it was just a few days back since she left. Taehyung stepped towards the gate and pushed open it. The old rusted metal opened with a strange sound, revealing the pathway inside the mansion. Taehyung gestured (Y/N) to come inside and she did so with a nod.

They walked upon the hard gravel and slowly made their way towards the mansion. Teahyung, with a very little force pushed open the large door and walked inside. Suddenly a thick wave of nostalgia hit (Y/N)'s mind as she looked around. Awestruck. Her eyes roamed around the big hall, the first place where she discovered Seokjin as a vampire. The room was dimly lit by a very familiar white shiny chandelier and candles around the pillars. She was thinking whether her room is still like this. Totally unchanged.

Her nostalgic thoughts got cut off when Taehyung tapped her shoulder. She turned her face with a serious look as the brunette lifts his face to glance at a particular room on the first floor. He turned his face to look at (Y/N) again. "W-will you meet hyung?"

(Y/N) stood still, her lips sealed into a thin line as she was reconsidering the choice she made. Has she done a right thing by coming here? She sighed and hugs herself. "uhh... Yeah, I guess." That's a lie.

Taehyung than nodded and they both found themselves standing in front of Seokjin's room. (Y/N) was nervous as heck. Cuz she isn't yet ready to face him. But still. It's a now or never situation at this point. Taehyung turned his face towards her and said, "You go inside, I'll wait in my room. I don't want to be a third wheeler between you both, so...."

(Y/N) assuredly hummed and crack open the door. She shoves her face between the gap for a better view and immediately her heart beat dropped. She never expected to face Seokjin in this condition. She hurriedly closed the door, but slow enough to not make any sound. She than made her way towards the sleeping male and leans her face near to him. He looked so pale, but the paleness wasn't enough to shade the glory he holds on his handsome face. (Y/N) felt tears wetting her eyes as she touched the vampire's cheeks with her small fingers. She didn't knew that she's having this kind of impact on the ravanette. All of a sudden, she felt a strong hold on her wrist, and the next thing she knew, she was on the top of the male.

Seokjin was subconscious. He felt the similar smell and warmness that was throwing it's radiations towards him. He was overwhelmed with happiness. He didn't knew from where it was coming, but he was relieved to at least feel it on his body. Even if it is a dream. That was enough to make him crave for more. His hands wrapped around the young female's torso as he pulls her closer, nuzzling his face on the crook of her neck. She indeed smells amazing.

(Y/N) was far from being shocked. And shocked isn't even's a right word to describe her expression now. The action came so suddenly that she wasn't at her right state of mind to think properly. She felt the ravanette's hold tightens around her and she somehow felt protected. She clutches Seokjin's robe tightly as a tear fell from her beautiful black eyes. And then she heard a small whisper which was enough to make her heart flutter.