⑅●Chapter:37●⑅

Author's POV

(Warning⚠: Mature content(high), mention of blood)

[Just for my horny readers, cuz I love y'all alot. Sorry if I'm a terrible smut writer.]

Steam emerging out the water forms an envelop around the bathroom as the cold atmosphere started getting more and more hotter. It's seven in the morning. The sun shone through the western horizon, lighting up the sky. While the chirping of birds surrounds the environment of the jungle, deep and breathy moans hits the walls of the bathroom.

Water splashes out the tub, with each thrust Seokjin was giving inside (Y/N). Even after the last night and two or three rounds, they don't seemed to have decided to stop yet. And the girl, swear that her walls are gonna slit off. But due to the unwanted cravings for pleasure, she lets the ravanette do whatever he wants.

Right now they're under the bathtub, with Seokjin continuously sliding his member in and out of the girl's vagina, and jerking their bodies hard. He litters the girl's neck with red and purple hickeys occasionally sucking on the mating mark. With (Y/N) being already loose from earlier, her hole was easily letting the ravanette's member to slip in, hitting that g-spot over and over again.

Her hands will curl onto the ravanette's hair, as she would bounce on his lap. Both their eyes shut, lips parted, legs entangled with each other, enjoying each others warmth and pleasure given by one to the other.

"Agnhhh, m-more." (Y/N) breathed out and throws her head back. Seokjin, with his eyes still closed, hummed as his lips curls up into a smirk. He then opens his eyes to look at his mate, and his heart swells up. His mate, with her neck full of his marks, saliva dripping down from the sides of her mouth, hair semi wet, tears pouring down from her glossy silver eyes with her constantly biting her lips.

Seokjin couldn't hold it back anymore. He bends (Y/N) over to a certain angle, as he buries his cock deep inside her and stopped his thrust. He leans down towards the mating mark, and baring his canines dived onto it.

"Ahhh! Jin, hnngg!!" (Y/N) pressed her eyes closed and bit down on her bottom lip, concentrating on the pleasurable pain she was feeling. Seokjin sunk his teeth deep as blood bubbles up from the mark and trails down her milky white skin. A thin river of red crimson flows down from the cut into the water, turning the colorless liquid into a pale pink color.

Soon Seokjin felt himself getting closer to his climax, as he starts moving his cock again with his teeth still into the girl's neck. With each sloppy thrust, both of them lets out melodic moans which echos through the bathroom. With one last hard thrust, and yet for the fifth time, Seokjin lets out his seeds inside the girl's vagina.

(Y/N)'s body shakes a bit when the warm sticky liquid fills her up as she collapses on Seokjin's shoulder. The ravenette brought his hands to caress the girl's back as she leans into his touch.

"J-Jin." (Y/N) whispers though her swollen red lips. The ravenette hums in response and brings the girl closer to his chest.

"I l-love you." Seokjin's mouth hung open and he stares at the space with an unreadable expression. Is he hearing it right? She loves him? Him.

(Y/N) heart started beating faster when no response came from Seokjin. She looked up to see his face, only to get her lips capture by the ravenette's one. It was neither soft nor hot. It was a kiss full of passion and moulded with love. Tears spills from Seokjin's eyes and settles on (Y/N)'s cheeks as they continued moving their lips together.

"I Love you more. More than any man alive can love his partner. More than anything you can imagine. More than even myself. I love you." Seokjin broke the kiss and quickly confessed in one breath which left the girl breathless. She just stared at him, her eyes full of love, adoration, care and what not.
They again pressed their lips together, filling their hearts up together and letting the waves of love to crash upon them.
.
.
.
.