⑅●Chapter:20●⑅

Author's POV

The hustle and chatters of the students engulfs the atmosphere of the collage entrance. There's left only 30 minutes more before the collage starts, so that's why thousands of students were outside the big building. Some of them heading inside cuz they didn't want to get in trouble afterwards. And others were casually roaming around, like the collage is their father's property so they could do whatever they want to. But between the jostling crowd a figure, with very great difficulty made his way forward, shoving one or two people in front of him. Finally he found himself, out of the crowd and stood some few meters away from the front of the large collage gate.

He heaved out a sigh of relief and started taking steady steps inside when he suddenly bumped into someone. He stumbled backwards and loses his balance, making him fall behind. He could have fell very miserably and probably have hurt himself too. But it never happened. Two large arms were secured around the blonde male's slim waist, preventing him from falling. His eyes were closed so he still haven't saw his 'saviour'. When he didn't felt any pain on his body, instead he felt someone's presence very close to him, he decided to open his eyes.

The moment his eyes opened, it came in contact with another pair of soft eyes. He scanned the face of the person carefully. Light brown eyeballs, white spotless milky skin, thin kissable lips and silver locks beautifully covering his 'unseen' forehead. It was a man. They both were so busy staring at each other's face, practically thinking about each other's enthralling features that they didn't noticed their position right now. But why should they notice. Because non of the people around are watching them, cuz they are busy with their ownselfs. One of the two males is nearly thinking about staying like this forever. So that he could stare more at this beautiful face. But oh fate....

"Yoongi!!"

A high pitched girly voice disturbed the two males' divine moment. Yoongi vigorously moved the other male away, and looked down, a slight blush on his cheeks. The owner of the voice, Hwasa, placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder and eyed the unknown boy, who was earlier hanging onto Yoongi's arms. But she couldn't figure out his features as, his whole face was hiding behind a black mask. Is he from our Uni..??

Before Hwasa could ask him anything, Yoongi interrupted her by throwing a sudden threat towards the blonde haired boy. "Listen boy(yeah, armies I know you very well😏), I would like to suggest you to buy a pair of glasses, or just go and do an eye surgery, because next time if you walk like a blind person and bump onto me again, I don't think I'll be able to control myself from hitting you. You should be thankful to me for saving you ass and head." Yoongi said calmly and eyed the 'now' scared boy from head to toe.

He notices the uneven breathing of the younger, who was literally freaked out right now but chose to ignore it. He then spared a glance at Hwasa and walks away. The nervous female followed after, occasionally looking back at the dumbfounded blond male.

When both the figures where out of his sight, he heaved out a heavy breath and places a hand on his chest side were his heart is, which was beating with great vigour. Calm down Taehyung, calm down....

He tried to calm himself down, by muttering some brave words. He took a deep breath in and made his way inside the building. On his way, he heared a loud peculiar ring, which echoed through the whole corridor making all the students run towards their respective classrooms. Taehyung just stood there dumbstruck when each and every student passes by him. He without having a slightest notion about anything happening here, he was about to enter a classroom when a teacher held his arm.

"Wait kid. Where do you think you are going? You doesn't seem as a student to me. Who are you?"

Shit. Taehyung mutters a curse in his breath before giving the teacher a sheepish smile. "Actually, I'm here to see my cousin sister. Its been a while we haven't met. Her name's (Y/N)." Lies, lies and lies.