⑅●Chapter:25●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

"Two humans and a vampire."

Did I heard him right? My whole mind went in a fuzzy state, as I eyed Seokjin with concern. His face held fear and anmity. But sadly I couldn't read his mind, so that I can find out what thoughts his brain is running through. I clasps my hands with his. "So, do you think we should go down and see?"

He nodded and looked at my eyes. "But not we. Only I am going down. You'll stay here. And don't move an inch."

I furrowed my brows and pulled my lips into a tight line. "Do think you'll be okay?" A genuine smile crept in his pretty pink lips and he brought his hands up to ruffle my hair. I smiled back and settles my disheveled hair. He moves out from the bedroom leaving me alone there. I pursued my lips when I saw Seokjin was limping, and discovered that he's still not fully recovered. Pushing away my thoughts, I started doing my eye-wondering around the room. Yeah, it was dark just like mine. The walls were decorated with grey spades that were stamped on the black background. And on it, there were three big portraits.

Curiosity ties my mind with its imaginary threads, as I found myself automatically driven towards the pictures. The first picture was of a man, who might be in his early thirties was sitting on a throne. It was a black and white picture, but the rings on his fingers were enough pretty to prove that those are expensive. Yeah the person is rich. I looked aside to see the second picture, and my eyes widened when I found the same man in this photograph too. But here, beside his throne there was a women holding a small puddle of cloth in her arms. And it indicates that, it was a baby. I blinked my eyes twice, before moving on to the next photo and to my surprise I yet again found the same man, but with a different appearance. The man now looked as if he was in his late forties, but beside him an another women was standing. So what about the women from the picture earlier. My eyes trailed over the photo, as I spotted two little kids beside the women. One looked like a teenager while the other was just some years more than a toddler. Who are they? Do they have some kind of relationship with Seokjin? Who are these kids? And why there are two different women with the same person.

During my this thinking session, I completely forgot about the fact that Seokjin has been down for more than 20 minutes and still he hasn't came back. For a second I thought of going down to see if he is okay or not, but I can't disobey his orders right. He told me not to, but I'm very concerned about him and his health. What if he's in danger? And he's also not in a right State of mind to fight with someone. Closing my eyes shut I rubbed my temples. I'm seriously getting impatient right now. I have to go down.

I lightly pushed the door open, and exits the room smoothly. I started walking through the whispery dark hallway untill I heared some shoutings from the main hall. And it was a female's voice. I hurriedly went towards the place from where the stairs has started and looked down. My whole body ran cold. Balled fists unwrapped by itself, knees started getting weak, heart beating vigorously out of its normal pace. Nervousness and anger clouded my visions. And all I see is red.

There was Yoongi, Hwasa and Solar with a horrified expression, their eyes opened wide. I really didn't expected this from them. How could they be so shameless? Even after my hundreds of trials, about not telling them about this, all gone into vein. What have I done to face all these musings? Why me? I turned my face to look at Seokjin who's eyes were burning with golden flames. And I noticed him standing to close to Hwasa, while Yoongi was held by Taehyung in his chest and Solar was at the middle of the two pairs. So they were the ones Seokjin talking about. Then I saw Taehyung ran towards his brother, his eyes glossy with tears as he was shaking his brother's hands. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" That's it. I screamed, and clutched my hands, knuckles turning white at this point.