⑅●Chapter:30●⑅

Author's POV

The sun blazed down at the western horizon, blending it's different shades of red with the dark hollow sky and diamonds like stars. Birds flew back to their respective homes, trees swinging their heads with the rhythmic movement of wind and city lights are getting on one by one. But on the midst of the forest, the old mansion was as usual dark and dull but it's interior has been lit up by the flames of candles.

(Y/N) and the others are constantly waiting for a certain male to come out of his room. Maximum thirty minutes has passed, but still there's no sign of him. So the thing goes like this. Since Seokjin only have tons of robes stuffed into his closet, there's no way he's going to the club in those or else everyone will get suspicious. And in order to solve this problem, (Y/N) and Hwasa asked Taehyung to share some of his clothes with his elder brother as the younger is the one who goes out of the forest regularly. But no one really knows, how Taehyung managed to get these modern clothes and that's better not be shared with anyone.

Hwasa groaned in annoyance and leaned her back on the wall. "Are they going to take eternity to come out. We're going to be late. I bet the club is crowded by now!"

(Y/N) sighed and ran a hand through her hair. But as soon as she was about to knock on the door, someone has already pulled it from the other side. The girl for a second thought that her oxygen level is going down. Seokjin came out of the room and blinked his eyes. "Is this okay?"

[A/N: Omoo Babieee😩😭💜✋]

Taehyung came out of the room too and he was trying his best to suppress his laugh. The two girls are staring at Seokjin as they've saw something extraordinary. He was looking extremely gorgeous. His raven hair is  pushed slightly upwards and parted from the middle revealing his forehead a little bit. He was wearing a fluffy pink color jacket and it's really suiting him. All of them were silent until Hwasa cooed and fake cried. "Oh lord, I didn't expected you to be this cute! Sometimes you're scary as hell and sometimes you're cute as hell, what an actual fuck dude! Ahhh I'm dying!"

Seokjin curved his lips into a crook sort of smile as he diverted his eyes to (Y/N). Her own lips were parted and then ravan haired male was waiting for her to say something. The girl reached her hand up and places it on the boy's head, making the latter scrunch his nose and close his eyes. And this action didn't stopped Hwasa from fangirling again. At last all of them heard Yoongi yelling from ground floor, and they decides to go down.

Taehyung and Hwasa were so excited that they practically ran down the stairs leaving the two persons behind. The ravan haired male was about to go with them too, but a slight tug on his sleeves made him stop. He saw that a strange expression on (Y/N)'s face. "W-why are you staring like this?"

"Nothing, just you look so damn beautiful. A fucking seven course meal!" (Y/N) teasingly bit her lower lip making Seokjin panic sticken at his place. He had never thought of her being this confident. He could have flirted back but the action was so surprising, that he felt himself turning into a rock.