⑅●Chapter:33●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

'Yeah, not only that. I also drank a whole glass of blood." I blurted out after coming out from the bathroom. All their heads shot up at me as they stared for some minutes as if I'm some unrealistic object. I stared back at them, but avoided eye contact with Seokjin as I'm still not over with what happened in the bathroom. I was shook out of my thoughts when Hwasa came and hugged me tightly. My eyes softened at her action as I wrapped my arms around her too.

"Ahhh, I was so worried about you! Do you know what you have done with us?! We were going to have heart attacks a few minutes ago when your lover vamp wasn't opening the door." Hwasa kept babbling and swinging our bodies to and fro. I let out a chuckle, breaking the hug.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi came forward as caresses my hair. Laughing, I removed his hand and intwined it with mine.

"Not so bad. No new changes has taken place in me, except drinking blood and all." I joked around, making all of them burst into giggles except a certain person standing beside the bed, with a frown plastered on his face. I walked past Yoongi, then Solar throwing a smile on her way and stood in front of that person.

"Hello Tae!" I chimed earning a big grin in return. He held my cheeks and squished it together as I whined. We both laughed as the others looked at us with fond eyes.

"Y-you a vampire now? Like me?! I can't believe it. I was so scared, thinking that I might lose you." He placed a hand on his chest and looked down blinking away his tears. I cooed and ruffles his blonde hair.

"There's no way I'm letting myself die like this. I don't want you guys to suffer." Another joke made it's way out of my mouth as everyone in the room laughed at it. And all of a sudden I felt an arm wrapping itself on my waist. I looked back only to blush a red, when my eyes came in contact with Seokjin's eyes.

"If you excuse us, guys she's still not fully healed and it will be better if she rests more." Seokjin said and the others nodded in understandment. And also smirked....I mentally prayed them not to leave, but who fucking listens to my prayers. All of them started exiting the room one by one, and when the door closes behind them I found myself lifted up by the ravan haired vampire. He gently places me on the bed before hovering on top of me. "So...... "

Here we go again. It's going to be really awkward if we discuss about the bathroom incident. And to be honest, I don't know what to say or how to feel about it. "W-what?"

Fuck my life for stammering. I pressed my lips into a thin line and Seokjin plopped down beside me. A strange type of tension built up between us as we kept staring at the ceiling.

"Don't worry I'm not going to talk about what happened at the bathroom. I'm already awked out from inside. So no worries." He said calmly, cutting the tension in between us. I sighed and mumbles an 'okay' before turning around, my back facing him. I felt a tightness around my waist and looked down only to see Seokjin's arm rests on top of my torso. I lowky groaned and snuggles closer to him, feeling the warmth of his chest as I slowly dives into deep slumber.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV

Closing the door behind, all of us let out a small laugh as I waved my hand to Hwasa, before we started heading to our respective rooms. But boy, how did I failed to notice that someone was following me. I quickened my pace and was about to hold the door knob and before I could do it, another pale hand has already gripped it. I kept my eyes glued on the hand and gritted my teeth.

"Move." I tried to make my voice as deeper and commanding as possible. I could feel my mate getting tense at his place, but didn't moved his hand. I huffed before shoving it away as I pulled open the door of my room. As I was about to close it, Yoongi had already placed his leg at the corner, preventing the door from closing.