⑅●Chapter:4●⑅

(y/n)'s POV

I looked down at my phone and sighed seeing only 15% charge is left. Doesn't this vampire has a damn charger in his house?!

I put my phone aside and pouted. Then I suddenly heard a weird noise. That noise was very thin.

I got up from the bed and tried to look,.. from where that voice was coming. I tried to hear it more carefully and that noise came out to be a voice.

"w-who this?" I asked standing in front of the big mirror beside my bed. No response. "Is anyone here?"

I asked again. Scared.

"Hey, I'm here!" I heard that familiar thin but now deep voice again, which seemed much clearer now. I looked here and there but there was no trace of the owner of the voice.

"w-where?" I questioned totally muddled. "Here, inside the mirror!" that person exclaimed as I looked at the mirror. I was stunned by what I saw. A man was standing there!! Inside that mirror!! WTF is happening!! 

My eyes were still placed on that boy's face. I couldn't take my eyes from his face. Is this real? Or I'm I dreaming? How a man could get inside a mirror? It's like I'm watching Harry Potter. I tried to speak but couldn't find words.

I just kept staring at the latter. "don't stare at me like that, or else I'm gonna faint" he blushed making me stare at him more deeply.

"What are you?" I at last found words and asked him. He chuckled and replied,  "I myself dunno actually... For now I'm just a poor prisoner, who's stuck inside this damn mirror" He sighed. sadness covering his eyes.  I licked my lips and asked, "h-how did you get in here?"

He looked at me and pouted, "a fucking witch locked me here. Istg, if I had powers just like my brother, I would have choked her with the broom, on which she sits and do all these fucking stuffs."

He stated and it made me laugh my lungs out. This man is literally funny. He smiled back at me and wraps his both palms together. "will you please help me?" he asked with pleading eyes. I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

I got closer to the mirror and asked, "why do you need my help?" He smiled again. "because only a human can do this. And I knew it that you're a human the moment I saw you."

I nodded. I place my right hand on the mirror and questioned, "so..  What I have to do." he smiled and answered, "Can you see that desk in front of the window? Go there and open the drawer. You'll find two things. A small tube with magic sand, and a small bottle of water. bring them first then I'll tell what to do next."

I hummed and ran towards the desk, and brought the things out. "Now?" I asked.

"Take the sand in your hand and sprinkles it all over the mirror." he says and I did. "Good,  now bring the bottle and splash the water on the mirror." He said.  I nodded and
done that too. 

All of a sudden, a bright white light captures the whole room,as I closes my eyes shut, not being able to see through it. Heavy winds started blowing, although the windows were closed. I tried to look through the light, but couldn't. The light was very bright to look through. It was like looking at the sun directly.

But then, the light slowly starts fading, and now I could see the surroundings properly. I looked at the mirror in front of me, but the boy wasn't there.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Are you looking  for me?" I looked back and saw that boy smiling . He was ravishing... His monolid shaped eyes, he's beautiful hooked nose, tane skin, and most importantly his boxy smile...., his smile was beaming..... The color of his hair was blond and looked smooth, and he was wearing a large choker around his neck. 

[ I want to die,  but this man is not letting me go in peace

[ I want to die,  but this man is not letting me go in peace.💀]

All of a sudden, the door of the bedroom swung opened revealing Seokjin. He was shocked to see the other male in front of him. He was just staring at the boy with tears in his eyes.wait...tears?!Are they both related? I thought.

The unknown boybwas also looking at him with his mouth wide open. Seokjin suddenly spoke up,  "T-TAEHYUNG?" So this boy's name is Taehyung?

Without saying anything, Taehyung ran over Seokjin and hugged him tightly. They both were sniffing in each other's arms. And I was just standing there dumbfounded.I wanted to coo very bad, but can't...They pulled out and stared at each other with tearful eyes with a small smile on their lips.

Seokjin cupped his face and asked, "how have you been Tae, you looked so pale?" Taehyung let out a sigh and replied, "I've been good. But I missed you alot. I haven't seen you since I got locked in this mirror. I thought that, the witch have done something to you. I was scared." he hugged Seokjin again.

I cleared my throat to get their attentions. They looked at me and I asked, "Are you guys boyfriends or something?"

Seokjin almost choked on his saliva making, Taehyung giggle. He shook his head and said, "of course not. Seokjin is my hyung, and I'm his younger brother Kim Taehyung." I widened my eyes and nodded slowly. I look at Seokjin who was glaring at me. What's up with this dude!.

Taehyung stared at me for sometimes, then he gasped covering his mouth. He looked at Seokjin and gestured him to come near him. Seokjin went near him, and Taehyung started to whisper something in his ears.

Author's POV

"What this human is doing in your house, but don't think I' have a problem cuz,  she owe me a lot" Taehyung asked Seokjin, and Seokjin started to think for a suitable reply. "because she knows that I'm a vampire" Seokjin replied.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he asked again, "then why didn't you killed her already? You used to kill everyone who finds out about you.". Seokjin exhales deeply and said, "I don't know, I just didn't find her harmful. She's way more innocent then others."

Taehyung's lips quickly formed into a small smirk making Seokjin stare at him with confusion.

"What that smirk on your bloody mouth means?" Taehyung chuckled at his question. "I can see that you're having a soft corner for this human." Seokjin glared at Taehyung. "Shut the fuck up. It's not that what you think."

Taehyung And Seokjin kept talking with each other while on the other hand (y/n) was standing few meters away from them, totally puzzled. What the hell are they talking about? She thought to herself. "hey, I'm also here!" (y/n) exclaimed making both the men stop their discussion.

They looked at her with innocent faces. "what you guys were talking about" (y/n) asked making them both look at each other. Taehyung giggled and snaked his arms around Seokjin's shoulders, "nothing human." (y/n) just nodded.

____________________________

Author's Note: Hello guys! Here's your dumb author. I hope you guys loved chapter 4. If you noticed any grammatical errors or typo kindly ignore. And sorry for my foetus writing. Lol! 😂

And don't forget to like and comment! Borahae💜💜💜