Richonne Fire Hazard

A/N: A very naughty (Richonne OOC) Lemon Shot. Happy New Year!

Rick's chiseled, nude body is stretched out on the bed, relaxed, his erection is massive and hard as granite. He's lighting a cigarette and Michonne slowly, gently, wraps her pouty lips around the tip of his cock. He's done this before, to their mutual enjoyment, and it's her goal to get him to the point where he's too distracted to continue. This time she keeps her lips loose, tongue soft as she sucks his dick, savoring him as the smoke wafts over her. The sounds of his satisfied exhalations warm her just as much as the fingers from his other hand, lightly scratching her scalp. She takes it slow but sloppy, knowing he loves the sound of her slurps and the feeling of her saliva running down his balls, tickling him to the point of insanity.

"Michonne!" He hisses. She knows that undeniably, she has his full attention now. She takes advantage of it, inching further down his shaft until her eyes water and breathing from her nose becomes difficult.

"Goddamn Michonne!" His hips buck in unrestrained pleasure. She releases him slowly, tauntingly running his ridged head over her lips as if applying lipstick, rubbing her cheek against his shaft before dipping down to nuzzle his balls.

The dark-skinned beauty reaches up to his body, fingers closing around the cigarette as she extracts it from his mouth and inhales, letting her pert breasts brush against his wet tip before handing it back and sliding back down and continuing to suck him with abandon.

Michonne became impossibly aroused as she witnesses his left hand tightly fisting the sheets, still, she remains focused on her mission now. He's close. Groaning, he presses himself into the mattress to fight the urge to thrust up into her, and her mouth closes tight around him as he comes with a low "Ohhhhh."

Michonne is suddenly aware of the smell of something burning, and she looks up to see his head resting against the pillow, eyes closed, his hands lying limply against the blanket where the end of his cigarette is currently burning a hole.

"Rick!"

Michonne shrieks and grabs the butt of the cigarette from between his fingers, tossing it into the ashtray on the nightstand with a giggle.

"Oops," he sighs serenely as she nestles into the crook of his neck, kissing him there. He lets her rest for just a moment before reaching over for another cigarette and lighting it.

"Open," Rick playfully demands as he straddles Michonne's torso, placing the lit cigarette delicately between her beautiful lips before starting to work his way down her sexy, naked body.

"Rick, I need a minute," She attempts to protest, but he's already pressing light kisses to her hardening nipples, and she's suddenly lost the ability to form a coherent sentence.

"Ahhhh," The petite woman gasps as Rick runs the tip of his perfect nose from her chest to navel, to her swollen and sensitive clit, then pauses.

"Let's see if we can burn the house down," he says with a devilish smirk as his handsome face disappears between her shapely legs.