The Moth and The Flame (Preview)

A/N: This is chapter 1 of an already published story on FF.Net and AO3. If you would like to read more, please see the link below. 

 https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13222358/1/The-Moth-and-The-Flame

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20643500

Rick POV

Rick POV

Damn, who is she!

Long dark hair, perky tits, and fuckable lips. Her wide innocent dark eyes twinkling as she looks around the room. Her legs go on for days, and when she leans over the table to set my coffee in front of me, all I can think about it ripping that pencil-skirt off of her and ramming my cock into her pussy, while I listen to my name blaring from her throat in pure ecstasy.

I clear my throat trying to get her attention but she doesn't respond. I take a moment to look around the conference table and every set of male eyes are on her, jaws dropped, I think Paul might be drooling a little. She doesn't even notice, she continues on her task of delivering our refreshments.

"Excuse me, Miss..." I let my question hang in the air. She looks over at me and her big brown eyes blink at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," she apologizes and starts to back away.

"Your name?" I raise an eyebrow and lean back in my chair, setting my pen down, letting the power pour off of me in waves.

"McQueen, sir," sir is right; I'll have her calling me sir and begging me for more in no time.

This is going to be too fun!

"Miss McQueen, please feel free to walk in without knocking and cut me off in the middle of a presentation to deliver coffee and lattes anytime you like. I'm not busy running a company or anything, so...is there anything we can do for you?" She needs to be put in her place; and her place is on my desk, bent over, and spread eagle.

"Dammit," she mumbles then starts to back away, "shit; I just said dammit... sorry." Her gorgeous eyes are wide and nervous, "Fuck, I said shit!" at this point I have to laugh a little.

I give her a quick wink and my most charming, panty-melting grin. "Come by my office around two and we can discuss the weekly meeting procedures in private, Miss McQueen."

Her eyes go even wider and she gives a quick nod before turning on her heel and running out of the conference room.

Deal closed. I can tell, she's going to be fun.

"Sorry for the interruption gentlemen," I take another look around and most of them are still watching at the door, hoping she'll walk back through. "I need to make this quick, my afternoon just filled up," I say, the room erupts in laughter. They know ― she won't be the first sexy new hire I've bent over my desk, and she certainly won't be the last.