My Home Is In Your Heart

A/N: Part III of Seeing Through Tears

****

"Chonne, I missed you so fucking much," he said in a broken voice. "I never wanna be away from you."

"Rick... I-I can't...I just...I've gotta go..."

Michonne's voice trembled as she pulled herself from his embrace. She broke away and ran as fast as she could to her Mercedes Benz. And she didn't dare look back. she drove erratically down the black-top road, unable to see clearly through her blurry, tear-filled eyes. With both hands firmly gripping the stirring wheel and her foot pressed hard on the gas pedal, she prayed Rick was not following her. She drove and drove, unsure of where she was going, as time seemed to have halted entirely. She needed a moment to think, to clear her head and suddenly she became dizzy, her head was spinning and she felt as if she'd become sick at any moment. In haste, she pulled over at the nearest exit, pushing the button to roll down her windows. Michonne pulled in a few deep breaths of fresh air and after a few long and drawn out moments, her heart stops pounding and her breathing returned to normal. It wasn't until then that she noticed she was only a few blocks away from the home she once shared with Rick.

Helplessly Rick watched his world crumble into pieces. She no longer wanted to be with him, and there was nothing he could do about it. He stood motionless in Bob's winding driveway, in his moment of shock, time seemed to come to a sudden and devastating halt. The weight of his loss came pounding down on his head, his ears began ringing, his heart pounded frantically, and the hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach was unbearable, his knees went weak and he doubled over. He didn't know how long he stayed like that until the sound of approaching voices brought him out of his vacancy. He briefly glanced at the two strangers, who did not seem to notice him at all. They bantered on as they got into their vehicles and left Bob's party.

Rick gloomily, in no hurry at all, paced towards his Mustang and drove away.

Unsure of how she ended up at Rick's apartment, Michonne found herself unlocking the door. She still had some of her things in there, she said to herself while standing vacantly in the doorway. She glanced around their spacious loft and was concerned at how disheveled the place was. She was positive Rick hadn't picked up a broom or anything else since the day she left. She made her way into the bedroom and the sight caused her to a step back. Covering almost every inch of the room was pictures. Pictures of them with family and friends, on vacation, at parties and family gatherings. Pictures of Michonne in next to nothing or nothing at all, pictures of them in very private intimate moments.

And she blushed.

She peered at one particular picture and the temperature began to rise in her cheeks and they kept getting hotter and hotter until they burned. They'd vacationed in Puerto Vallarta and Rick had gotten a flawlessly golden tan all over his muscular body, except one particular part. She giggled, Rick's ass is so pale. Despite the paleness of his ass, it did not stop it from being the firmest, sexiest thing she's ever fondled in her life.

"Michonne..." she heard Rick call out to her from the front room. She dropped the picture and let it float to the floor.

For a split second, she thought about hiding. As ridiculous as sounded, the thought of facing him terrified her. But then she realized, Rick knew she was there, her car was parked in her assigned space next to his. And then there he was; the distraught look on his face was apparent. Michonne tried to breathe but it was like searching for air underwater. Rick did not hesitate, in a few hurried strides, he had closed the space between them.

His hands settled on her face. "So beautiful." He murmured, all his concentration was focused on her doe eyes.

There was a twinkle in his cerulean eyes that seemed to have a direct connection to her heart because she felt it swell in her chest. A ball of emotion rose in her throat but she forced it down before it could find an outlet in her eyes. Embracing each other, she felt him stiffen the second the first tear dropped onto his chest. She held onto him a little tighter and pressed a kiss against his chest before looking up into his eyes. A screaming need to reconnect with each other overwhelmed them both and resulted in a blizzard of flying clothes. There was plenty of time to talk, Rick and Michonne knew they would. They had too... But at that moment, they needed to feel each other, to feel that connection between the two that had been there from the very start.

And he kissed her.

The steady rhythm of Rick's body moving against Michonne and the way he looked into her eyes as pleasure swirled and engulfed them both left no doubt that the connection was still very much present and accounted for.

"Michonne," he warned against her lips.

"Rick, take me now." She demanded, as her perfect nude body fell back onto the bed, sending a clear signal to Rick that there was time for foreplay later.

She opened her legs wide and Rick settled in between them. He nuzzled against her neck, leaving delicate kisses in his wake. Her fingers dug into his back for just a moment before making a familiar trail down his back and settling on his ass. Rick shuddered at how hot and tight she was as he sank into her. She moaned loudly while he bit his lip to keep from driving into her over and over the way he so desperately wanted to. He stilled for a moment, giving her a little time to adjust before he pulled back and sunk into her again. Her hips rose to meet him; her hands pulling him deep inside her. Over and over again he pumped into her, his lips going anywhere they could on her body. The full realization of what he'd almost lost hit him hard, possessing him as he drove into her. And he held her tighter, kissed her harder, practically felt the need to devour her. He slid his hand down from her breast, resting it gently on her lower abdomen, looking up into her sultry dark eyes and gently brushed his thumb over her clit. He knew her body; he knows just how to touch her and make her melt. He could feel her pussy pulling him deeper as she pulses around his throbbing manhood. They both moan as her second orgasm washes over and his pressure starts to build. Her walls are contracting around his shaft and her honey is pouring out over him. He started pounding into her, resting his full weight on her tiny body. Michonne isn't a little girl, but her curves look so small next to his larger frame. The beautiful contrast of her ebony skin next to his pale body was like stars in the night sky. She cried like a fox in heat, writhing, and Rick fell apart. He moaned out, and then he was cumming, riding her orgasm like a wave, fucking her through it with hard, slick thrusts until there were no spasms left in her thighs and no air left in her chest. Rick turned over and took Michonne along for the ride. She stayed stretched out on top of him and rested her head on his chest. His heart was still going a mile a minute which wasn't abnormal for him. It always seemed to take forever for his heart to get back to normal after they had sex.

His fingers ran lightly up and down her back. "Marry me, Michonne Wright."

"Rick, you are not thinking clearly."

"I bought the ring three days ago. I just had no idea when I'd get the balls to ask you."

"Why now?" She sighed and let out a little shiver. "Why after three years?"

Rick pulled the cover over her, kissed her forehead and then rolled them over again.

"I want to be with you forever." He answered after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm here, Rick," Michonne whispered in his ear as if she knew what was running through his mind. "I'm not going anywhere."

Rick felt something in him settle and calmed; she always seemed to understand him in ways no one else did.

"I love you Chonne." He smiled and kiss the tip of her nose. They're both yawning between kisses.

"Love you too Rick." She feathered kisses along his jaw and the side of his neck.

There were so many things that needed to be said but for the moment, both were content to just be there with each other. It only takes a minute or so for them to fall asleep.