Southern Muse

A/N: Loosely related to the previous chapters...

Quote: 'There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.' ~Miss Lorraine Vivian Hansberry~

Rated X

MICHONNE POV

Yoga is said to be for the purpose of uniting the mind, body, and spirit; a natural stress reliever. Needless to say, my return to Yoga is like a homecoming. Many people think that yoga is just stretching. But while stretching is certainly involved, yoga is really about creating balance in the body through developing both strength and flexibility. This is done through the performance of poses or postures, each of which has specific physical benefits. The poses can be done quickly in succession, creating heat in the body more slowly to increase stamina and perfect the alignment of the pose.

Meditation is one way, but sometimes it's necessary to prepare the body for meditation by stretching and building strength.

About five minutes into my session, I'm in a full Bharadvaja's Twist when I noticed Rick. He's standing in the doorway to my room, wide-eyed, just watching me.

I found it humorous that he no longer does absolutely nothing to hide the fact.

And I've been aware for quite some time of Rick's constant regards, but I never thought much about it due to his fragile state. I knew he found comfort in observing me and I've always been more than willing to allow it.

But the way he's looking at me right now, it literally took my breath away. Like a hungry man at a feast, the intensity of his gaze is like fire and ice, burning hot and wet into my core.

Rick Grimes wants me.

All of me...

Badly...

Little does he know...he can have me.

RICK POV

She has my full attention, with that, total commitment. I really need to figure out how to get this little wonder to become my wife. Some might say it's too soon but I say the stars aligned perfectly the day she came to me. Last night, I hesitated bursting into her room outta fear; Fear I'd, be so excited, we'd get started and I'd come way too fast and disappoint her. Letting her down was not an option; I'd never leave that amazing woman unfulfilled. It's because of Michonne, I'm whole again, and I'd be a fool to let her go on another day without knowing how much she means to me.

"Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to come in," she said to me, her eyes lit up, warm and inviting against the flickering light of the lamp.

"Imma come in," I said, sliding forward and quickly sitting in the chair, I quickly sat down in the chair, I was already starting to get hard. Her body looks so amazing in that skin-tight yoga outfit.

God, Michonne is sexy as hell.

And in a blink of an eye, she'd moved from the matt on the floor and was straddling me. She didn't say a word as her mouth descends on mine, though her doe eyes never left mine. She kissed me with such passion, it stole my breath. I was panting for air when she pulled away, I couldn't believe how good she felt.

With as much self-control as I could muster, I stifled my groans of raw arousal, and I buried my heated face into her neck, loving it. Her scent reminded me of nature, stimulating, and rich. My lip and chin tremble as she rubbed her soft ass on my throbbing erection. I heard buttons hit the floor and the walls; that's when I realized she'd yanked my shirt open. The sensations of her kisses travel down my chest.

"Rick," She said with a mock sigh. "I ruined your favorite shirt."

I'd lost my words, and I'm sure I look mentally challenged, but I just can't believe this is actually happening.

Soon, my primitive instincts take over; grabbing her by that incredible ass, I lift her, gently tossing her tiny body on the bed. She gasped when I yanked her stretchy-pants down while she pulled her little sports bra off, allowing her perfect breast to bounce freely.

"Beautiful." I panted; my voice was ragged from desire. I undressed as quickly as possible, all the while Michonne's heated gaze took me in. Her lust-filled eyes widened at the sight of my thick hard cock springing from the restraints of my boxers. I almost became undone when she ran her sweet tongue along her remarkable lips in anticipation. I watched her for a moment, still unbelieving at how sexy she is. Her face is like an angel, gorgeous breast, large edible nipples, that I can't wait to taste. Shapley, toned thighs a plumb, juicy ass made for biting.

"Chonne...goddamn, you're perfect."

She giggled and my heart skipped a beat; it's the little things like that that make me love her so much. With my body nestled in between her toned shapely legs. I practically began pillaging her soft, delicate body. She gasped at my actions, erotically moaning into my mouth as I devour hers. My kisses, licks, and caresses traveled down the softness of her petite frame. I placed several kisses on her center, while gently stroking her pert nipples with my rough fingertips, determined to make her come. Her moans started off light and breathy; that quickly changed.

"OOOOHHHH RICK! OHHH... "My lady began singing the familiar song that I'd yearned to hear again. Only this time it's me taking her to heaven and not 'little purple vibrating –Rick'.

Her hips bucked, while her legs trembled, she thrashed like the waves of her orgasm struck her like lightning.

"GODDAMN RIIIIICK!" My sexy girl said with a long, low moan, hissing at me through her teeth.

"I've got to be in you now Chonne," I begged with a choppy breath; I licked my lips making sure I tasted every drop of her before climbing up her body. "Can't wait anymore..."

Before I knew what happened, she had me on my back; like everything else, Michonne seemed to know everything I needed.

She took my throbbing cock and guided me over her soaking wet slit, rubbing, my tip over her entrance, the sensation of her softness was indescribable. Unable to control me I thrust upward, driving my swollen throbbing cock into her heavenly entrance. Both of our bodies shuddered at the sensation, her walls clenching deviously around me, her juices soaking me. When she leaned down, her breast pressed firmly to my chest.

"You feel so damn good baby..." I whispered in her ear, making her shudder and clench around me even more. "...I love you Michonne."

"I love you too Rick Grimes." She sobbed into my neck, as her body became stricken by pleasure; she's coming again.

Her pace was slow at first, as she rose up, nearly all the way before sliding back on to my heated feverish soaking flesh, and my hips began to twitch. It was gentle at first; then she began to move harder, causing my eyes to involuntarily roll back into my head. Her moans are driving me crazy with pleasure. I'm sure I won't last a whole lot longer.

I should have been concerned with the noises we were making; Carl and Judith were downstairs and it isn't that late. If anyone was within a few feet, they would hear our skin slapping and the sexual songs we're crooning.

"I'm getting so close Chonne," I warned her. "Please come again for me," I begged, I needed to feel her tightness clench around me again.

And so, she did.

I was memorized by the wiggling of her hips, the sight of her pussy surrounding my dick as I drove balls deep into my goddess. I roared as I came, spurt after spurt of hot cum shot up into her. I may have damaged my vocal cords in the process. Never...never before have I come like that. I twitched like a fiend waiting for my next fix. My ears rang, my vision blurred and tears rolled down my face; if she were not on top, I would have helplessly fallen on her. I can't believe this woman just made me deaf, dumb, and blind.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised at all; because of her, I can finally lay my past to rest. Now the vacancy in my heart is occupied. She's been the answer to my prayers all along. Michonne has my heart, with that my complete devotion; and she always will.