Handcuffs

A/N: A/U: Ricks Been A Very Bad Cop 

Don't tie me down, handcuff me to your heart and I'll do a life sentence.'  

Rated X

******************************

Rick slowly entered his dimly lit house. He could smell the faint aroma of his missed dinner as he swiftly passed his kitchen and continued to make his way toward his bedroom. He tiptoed as he entered the darkness of the room, using his familiarity with the area to guide him in the pitch-blackness. He was over two hours late for a planned romantic evening with his wife Michonne. Instead, he got dispatched to Smugglers Bar and Grill to handle a domestic disturbance call.

He and his deputy Morgan Jones made a few public intoxication and disorderly conduct arrests as well. The Sheriff of Kings County Georgia was so busy processing the detainees; before he knew it, it was 10 PM and he was in big trouble.

She'd told him before, if something like that happened, the least he could do was call. She didn't want to worry about her beau.

He understood why she worried so much. His job is risky. Michonne, being a savvy lawyer, knew first-hand how dangerous and ruthless criminals are.

She cherished every single moment they had.

Rick, is determined to keep his marriage to the woman of his dreams strong and healthy, no matter what bullshit the world might throw at them.

The thought made him physically cringe as he imagined how upset his sweet wife must have been before she went to bed.

Quickly he undressed down to his boxers, making sure not to make a sound as he placed his weapon down on the nightstand. He lay down in the comfort of his bed, squeezing his eyes shut tight, willing away the anxiety and welcoming the exhaustion to take over.

Precisely ten minutes later...

Rick snapped awake to the familiar click, zzztttt, sound of handcuffs. His arms stretched above his head, he is bound by his own handcuffs, locked around the wooden bedpost.

"Michonne..." he rasped, alarmed with eyes as wide as saucers, he helplessly called out in the darkness.

"Yes, baby." Michonne calmly answers back. He assumes by the sound of her voice she is over by the vanity across the room.

"Baby, what's goin on?" The lamp on the vanity clicked on giving the room a dimly lit glow.

"I handcuffed you," she helpfully informs him.

She stood from the vanity bench, dressed in a red lingerie set, a lacy baby doll camisole with little g-string panties, a mesh lace garter, and thigh-high lace stockings.

'Goddamn', he mouthed between gritted teeth.

Michonne knows what thigh-high stockings do to him. His eyes sparked hotly with lust. His wife is so beautiful, it is ridiculous, the way she turns him on. Michonne loved that after three years of marriage, Rick still hungered for her, just the same as when they first met. He pulled at his cuffs, and painfully the cuffs tightened.

"Are ya, gonna tell me why you handcuffed me?" Refusing to blink, he drilled her with a sarcastic stare.

"You're smart Rick; you'll figure it out soon enough." The challenge sparked hotly in her eyes. "For now, you should try not to struggle too much and figure out a way to convince me to release you."

Rick's forehead crinkled with confusion. His confusion is lost to lust when Michonne begins to slowly and ever so gracefully saunter across the room toward him. Big cerulean eyes boldly meet those soft brown eyes in a fiery gaze. She's so close he can almost count her eyelashes even in the shadowy dim light. She leans in and softly kisses his lips.

Sweet Damnation (Richonne Lemon One-Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara