Just A little Talk With Jesus

A/N: Part II of Jesus Watches Us 

Rated T 

Please Note: Team Family remains forever intact in ALL of my fics! 

❤️  ❤️  ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

JESUS POV

The kid, I'll call him Jack Sparrow, pointed the gun steadily between my eyes; my, he's quite the chip off the old block.

"What are you doing in our house?"

"I'm waiting for your mom and dad to get dressed."

That shut his ass up. But nothing could beat the look on his little pasty face when his lovely mother and lucky father shuffled out of the bedroom half-dressed and still aglow from their night of pleasure. It was obvious, the little Pirate had no clue that Lovely Locs and The Lucky Leader are a couple.

I'd heard the beautiful woman calling out 'my name' for quite some time last night if only I was the cause of those sexy little moans. I thought as they led me to the kitchen.

And then fashionably late like the police in a bad horror film, his back up arrives, an Asian guy, a burly ginger-haired guy, and Daryl, the guy I spooned in the backseat of the car the night before. They have their guns drawn, but again my presence becomes secondary once I'm deemed harmless and the focus shifts to the lovely couple's reactions with each other, the kid and my blaring observations that are giving it way. I suppose they've been keeping their affairs a secret from the group. Or...Perhaps they just became lovers. I don't know why, but those two... they intrigue me...

Especially her...

Something seems to radiate from within her that would render her irresistible to both genders. Before the turn, I could see scores of men who desired her and flocks of women who courted her friendship. She kept you still and held your beating heart with one gaze, feeding off of you. She was a succubus, beautiful and dangerous. I almost laughed when Rick asked me how I escaped, and I could tell that the same question was burning at Daryl too.

But I'll never tell them.

Truth is, I was faking being knocked out; most of the time anyway. But by the time we got to their compound I was fully awake and planning my getaway. So to avoid answering that question, I'll divert and tell them why I stuck around here in the first place.

MICHONNE POV

His name might be Jesus, but that man is no Saint. What's with this guy and my breast? He can barely finish a thought before his eyes began their journey down my frame. My expression remained natural; I didn't want to encourage his odd behavior by reacting to it. Mind you this was not entirely for him, but mostly for Carl. Carl's unwavering scrutiny left no doubt that he knew about Rick and me.

The question is... does he approve?

A bitter teenager in the normal world is a handful. But under these conditions... I shake the irksome thought out of my head and focus on the stranger. Yep, he's eyeing my thighs now as he speaks to us about trading weapons for food.

Obviously, this guy's been slithering around here without notice before he decided to wake us. He's certainly a mystery, but one that can easily be solved with the right questions. Right now Rick is so irritated by the man's wandering eyes and distracted by Carl's judging eyes, he's missing this mark on his interrogations.

So I'll pick up the slack... "You said you've been trading with other communities?" I ask him.

He nodded his confirmation, sat back confidently in his chair, never removing his eyes from me...

According to him, my world is about to get a lot bigger...

RICK POV

This guy is really asking to get knocked the fuck out...again... I'm trying to have a conversation with him, man to man, but he can't seem to keep his damn eyes off Michonne. He's looking at her like she was still naked.

"Hey, I'm asking the questions here," I tell him. He's addressing her as if she's the only one in the room. I know the mere presence of Michonne can be distracting; even with her clothes on. So I'm sure he's creaming his pants with the images of her naked.

Bastard...What's with this guy anyway...? He managed to bypass Rosita and Carol's patrol-watch last night and gather an inventory of the armory. I wonder if he's hiding some stolen weapons in that ridiculous trench coat. He also noticed that we're running low on food, so that means he's been snooping in the pantry too.

How'd he do it?

Asshole never did answer me...

He says he comes from a community similar to Alexandria, and they need weapons.

They must need women too...

Sonofa...

ABE POV

"I'll be right back," I told the group and left, I didn't bother waiting for any responses.

I'd better go get Maggie. She'll know what to do. This guy is talking business; He wants us to come with him, to his town and make a trade – guns for food. Sounds pretty good to me, but I don't think anyone is fully listening to the plan, too much drama, especially Rick. The guy keeps eying Michonne and it's pissing Rick off.

Curly's gonna bitch slap Moses any moment and we'll never get our food.