Southern Regions

A/N: Part II of Southern Comfort

Rated PG-13

Song: Lay Your Head On My Pillow by Tony-Toni-Tone

Lay your head on my pillow

And just relax, relax, relax ('cause it was meant for you)

Lay your head on my pillow

And just relax, relax, relax ('cause it was made to groove)

****

Her hips swayed hypnotically as she climbed the stairs and Rick found himself memorized by the vision. For a few moments, he stood frozen at the bottom of the staircase, his heart pounding frantically until she disappeared out of sight.

He shook his head to gather his wits and finished off his drink, concentrating hard on not falling over his own feet – his legs are suddenly the consistency of Jell-O, somehow he manages to make the trip up the stairs.

"Come in." She says while slipping off her shoes.

His gaze on her is unwavering and intense, the entire air became freshened with an unexplained sensuality as Rick strolled into her room.

"Your drink." He hands her the Mason jar of the mint julep.

"Thanks, she smiled, taking another ample sip before placing the empty jar on the nightstand. "That was so good Rick," she smiled, approaching him, her face full of mirth. Bringing his hand to her lips, she kisses the tip of his finger before sucking it into her mouth. Her eyes drift closed as she starts to suck his finger like she would his cock. "Mmmm," She hummed seductively. Rick whimpered helplessly, amazing by her natural, raw sexuality.

Words may have deserted him, but his body knew what to do naturally.

"Michonne, he growled, deep and throaty, his voice, warm and husky like melted chocolate, his gaze hooded, his eyes darkening. Hungrily he pulled her against him, "You are not only beautiful but also extremely intelligent..." the words came out of his mouth like a suave embrace causing a bolt of electricity to course through her body, her core heated and clench deliciously. "Will you be mine?" He asked while pressing his straining erection against her, and skillfully enclosed their kiss like a master of the craft.

Reaching under her shirt and unhooking her bra, she slipped it off through her sleeve. "I'll be all yours if you finish that amazing massage you started?" she purred breathlessly while pulling her t-shirt up over her head and Rick was struck stupid.

He'd seen lots of breast and really nice ones at that, but Michonne's were astounding. Once he was able to move again he reached forward and cupped one of her pert tits in his palm and groaned.

"Mmmmm hmmm," Michonne crooned, letting her eyes close, she felt his tongue brush against her lips, eager to gain entrance. The kiss was gentle, slow, and passionate. It was so sensual that she became lost in his touch and melted into him, the heat radiating off of her. It felt like she was floating in the heavens on cloud nine. Michonne wasn't aware of anything but the feel, taste, sound, touch, and scent of Rick Grimes. Running her fingers through his curly, unruly ringlets, she exhaled a gentle warm breath on him and he let out another groan in response.

Lifting his hand, Rick rubbed a thumb over her lips and smirked at the hungry look in her eyes. He kept his eyes on her mouth when he ghosts his fingers to the back of her head and pulls her face to his. In that moment, there was no other woman in the world. Michonne was it; his past, his present, his future. Everything began and ended with the beautiful creature before him. Dipping his head, Rick brushed his lips over hers again in the softest of kisses.

Rick gently turned Michonne around, coaxing her onto the bed. Michonne rested her head on her pillow and sunk onto the bed, eagerly awaiting to receive her much needed massage.

Their ragged, short breaths could be heard from the hall. Carol, couldn't resist peeking in through the slightly opened door. She candidly appraised the two in the throes of passion, kissing, touching, and frantically grinding against each other. Both Rick and Michonne were topless and barefoot, with nothing but their jeans separating them. The sensual view of bodies intertwined combined with the sounds of pleasure caused her entire body to warm. She forced herself to look away and retreat quietly back down the stairs.

Carol hated to interrupt, but when Carl revealed that Rick had discovered lemons and fresh mints, she suddenly had a craving for lemon bars and mojitos.

"Rick...Michonne, where are you..." She called out loudly and began her trek back up the stairs, this time making sure her steps were heavy and audible.

By the time she'd reached the top, Rick was standing in front of the closed door, annoyance splayed clearly on his handsome face as he stood with his hands to his side.

"Goddamn..!" Carol unintentionally blurted out. Rick's body looked like a Greek sculpture, broad shoulders, cascaded into rippling, hard, arms, defined pecs, the perfect granite, washboard abdomen, which led down to the...

"What's up Carol?" He asked using the most polite tone he could muster.

Carol jerked her head and eyes back up.

"... I need some of that..!" she involuntarily uttered out again, her cheeks turned a bright shade of red at the erotic sight of his wild, tasseled hair and a flushed face.

Rick's brow crinkled in confusion. "Excuse me?" He asked, his mind was preoccupied, he didn't even notice Carol's odd behavior. He wanted Carol to get to the point, so he could get back to loving Michonne.

"I –I mean can you spare a few lemons?" Her eyes involuntary lowered and white-hot heat washed over her.

"Sure, you can have six lemons, take as much mint as you want, I have a ton of it."

"Thanks." She muttered and quickly turned towards the stairs.

"No prob... "He replied..."Hey..." He called out, stopping her mid-way in the hall.

"Yeah," she turned to face him, making sure to focus only on his eyes.

"How's Carl and Judith?"

"They're fine, if you'd like, they can stay with me for the night."

"If you don't mind..."

"Of course not. Does this mean you aren't coming to the party?"

I know I wouldn't. You two have a much better party happening right now!

Rick's face became bright red, his lips curled up into an unabashedly wicked grin. "Not if I can help it." His plan was to make Michonne some dinner and afterward making love to her all night long.

Carol said nothing more and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

Who wants to be Michonne..? I do!

Rick entered the room and shut the door, his smirk quickly faded; Michonne had her shirt on and was sifting through clothes in her closet.

"What are you doing pretty lady?"

"Getting ready for the party."

Rick's heart sunk into the pit of his gut.