No Ordinary Love

A/N: A/U Richonne Lemons 

Song: No Ordinary Love By Sade 

Didn't I tell you
What I believe
Did somebody say that
A love like that won't last
Didn't I give you
All that I've got to give baby

This is no ordinary love
No Ordinary Love
This is no ordinary love
No Ordinary Love 

Rated X

RICK POV

The amber moon hung over the sky, softly allowing a seductive glow in the entrance of my patio and deck. The smell of barbeque filled the air and the sounds of laughter vibrated joyfully in my ears.

And there she was.

I froze in mid-stride.

My beautiful doll in a little white strapless -sundress. My eyes wildly roamed her perfect frame.

I watched her licking a red ice cream pop.

I envied that ice cream pop.

Instead of her perfect lips sliding around me, they were gliding over that icicle. Before my mind could register, I felt the strain of my cock against my boxers. Her lips slowly slid down and took the whole thing in her mouth. And then even slower, she pulled it out and ran her tongue over the top of the iced treat.

She knew what she was doing.

My dick throbbed against the fabric of my black jeans. I quickly pulled up a lawn chair and sat my ass down. She smiled and then winked at me, flicking her tongue over the Popsicle.

I nearly came in my boxers.

I loved to watch my girl as she mingled with our guests, family, and friends. Her sexy, inviting smile could light up the darkest night. But most of all I loved to watch her dance. I got pissed as every guy's head snapped in her direction as she neared the gazebo/dance floor. Her lean, sleek body synced with the deep drum and bassline tempo of the song.

My anger soon subsided as I reminded myself that the most beautiful woman at the party belonged to me. She swung her dangerous hips low and twirled a bit. The way her smooth thighs shifted, gracefully swayed in that micro-mini dress was a sweet temptation.

Rosita had to slap Abe, he was staring at Michonne so hard.

And although I wanted to dance with my baby, I had to remain seated so our picnic guests would not see how hard I was. The song she was dancing to ended and soon she was standing in front of me.

She leaned in and whispered.

"Did you enjoy that little dance..." Her beautiful face displayed a mischievous smirk, "Looks like it."

"I need more," I demanded.

"I got more..."

Her need was equal to mine and without another word, we left our guest who did not seem to notice our departure. I led her to a room void of the guest. I locked the door behind us. Only the flicker of Tiki-torch flames outside dimly lit the room. We quickly shed our clothes and I plant myself in the nearest chair.

A heavy hand burning and soft ran down the length of my thighs leaving trails of prickling heat along my skin in its wake. Her fingers play, little dancers before scaling up the inside of my leg. Nails breezed along my skin eliciting a feral groan, one that caused all the hairs on my body to stand on end.

I feel the heat of her mouth.

She is less than an inch from my cock, it twitched painfully in anticipation. She stroked and tugged at me, I groaned as the sensation jolted me like a bolt of electricity. I lost all control when her hot little mouth engulfed my throbbing cock. My load erupted violently, deep into her waiting throat.

"FUCK MICHONNE!" I screamed out in pleasure and defeat.

She gave my cock a final squeeze and I shook. She discreetly swallowed me, and afterward, a playful, lust-filled smirk crossed her sexy face.

Now it was her turn. We switched places and I was on my knees. She opened her dark slender legs for me. I pressed my palm against her mound and ground into it. I appreciated the fact that she had waxed it bare. I could see every inch of her now. I could smell her sex and lust. I took my thumbs and parted her more, watching her clit throb as she moaned and begged for me to touch her more. I softly, delicately blew air against her clit and listened while she screamed out.

She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh fuck Rick!"

I smiled at her swearing. I found it an unexplainable turn-on when she swore. I spread her apart even further. And gently pushed her hands away. I watched as she raised them to her amazing breasts and started tugging at her chocolate nipples. I kissed her sweet clit and ran my tongue down the wet opening. I slid my tongue in and out of her honey pot, making sure the tip of my nose was caressing her clit. I smiled when I heard a string of obscenities escape her pretty mouth. I slide my lips over her clit, creating a perfect suction, at the same time my tongue lashes and flicked the candy-coated flesh. My fingers were still buried deep inside her. Her little nub was getting so engorged. So I increased my speed, and pressure knowing it would not be much longer.

Within seconds she was screaming and crying beneath me. I felt her entire body tense up and the hot nectar of hers came on my two fingers. I licked and sucked her through her orgasm. I pulled my fingers from her as she slowly sat up to look at me.

Michonne and I have only been married for three weeks, and even after three years of knowing her, I am still unable to control how fast I come sometimes. But I know how to keep my woman satisfied.

"Damn Rick, that was so amazing." She panted, wiping the beads of sweat from her brow. I give her my signature dirty smirk and say.

"You are not the only one who enjoys sucking on sweet thangs."