Southern Charm

A/N: A/H of the events in the ASZ, there have been no casualties as of yet.

Rated PG -13

***********************************

Noah regarded the well-appointed room appreciatively. Everything was placed and displayed in a pleasing manner. Punch, lemonade, and other non-alcoholic beverages are in large glass bowls, hors-d'oeuvres on silver trays, casseroles in ceramic baking dishes, and desserts in little glass cups. The young man grabbed a few no-bake peanut-butter and chocolate chip cookies on a napkin. He pondered as he observed several small groups of people having quiet conversations.

This party is missing something...

Music!

Until now, Noah hadn't had a reason to play the CD's he'd found in the house he now resides in. But tonight, the CD's labeled 'R&B Jamz' and 'Hip-Hop Yaasss' would totally be appropriate and hopefully appreciated.

He took a brief scan of the room. "Jackpot!" He said aloud and strutted over to the CD player.

"Wow" Spencer mouthed, allowing his eyes to roam all over Sasha as she approached him on the porch. "You look incredible."

"Why thank you." Sasha's eyes widened at Spencer's reaction to her. She wore a little black dress, which showed off all her petite curves and a pair of sleek black heels. She'd let her hair down, allowing her tightly coiled ringlets to seductively cascade over her eyes. "Mind leading me to the refreshments." She asked, giving Spencer a quick once-over. Sasha was impressed with how well he'd cleaned up.

"Don't mind at all -pretty lady." The tall man said hooking his arm into hers, leading her into the house. He continued whispering flirtatious complements to her the entire way.

A few moments later, Abe and Rosita stroll into the party, dressed like Bo and Daisy Duke. They greeted Noah, Carol, and a few other people inside. Soon, Abe's nose commenced to leading him to the backyard, so Rosita grabbed two beers from the beverage table and they headed towards the back. In the back-patio area, several people sat around a bonfire, chatting and enjoying the cool summer night. The deer meat Daryl and Arron were cooking on the grill looked and smelled amazing.

Eugene's jaw dropped when he caught a glimpse Rosita in her tied -up checkered shirt and super short daisy dukes. Tara took notice too and jumped up and vacant her seat. "Here, you can sit right here beautiful." Tara offered, forgetting that Denise had been occupying that very seat. So, when Denise came back with their drinks Eugene politely offered the perturbed woman his seat.

By the time Rick and Michonne arrived at the party everyone in town was already there. The sounds of laughter and conversation could be heard coming from the house as well as the backyard. Rick had tried everything he could think of to keep Michonne in bed with him, but the stunning woman was determined to make an appearance. Michonne wore a little silky-blue romper and matching heels, Rick knew in order to maintain his sanity, he'd have to keep away from her until they returned home.

"You look amazing," Rick said, taking her delicate hand in his and placing it to his lips. "You smell amazing too." Her skin was aglow, her breasts pert, yet round and full. "Fuck Michonne, you're amazing, let's go home." He pled openly.

She blinked at him, debating internally with herself before she responded. "Thank you, Rick," she smiled sweetly at him. She would have kissed him but didn't want to get him any more riled up than he already was. "We'll just make our rounds, check on Carl and Judith, and then we'll go home," Michonne assured him. She wanted nothing more than to finish what they had started, but she felt obligated to meet and greet with the people she had not had a chance to encounter. She especially wanted to have a discussion with Deanna and Reg in regards to their plans on expanding the perimeters of Alexandria.