Musings Of Richonne

A/N: Officer Rick Grimes is at it again. Rick is supposed to be writing, instead, he's watching...That man just can't keep his big baby- blues of Michonne's hot chocolate.

Rated NC-17

Song: One in A Million by AALIYAH

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on

you give me a really good feeling all day long.

Love it, babe...

RICK POV

It was late in the night when I approached Michonne's door, a warm golden light flickered, indicating a candle was burning. And as usual, the door was cracked just enough for me to peer in at her.

But when I peered in tonight...

OH -MY - GOD!

I felt like all the air had been drawn from my lungs and I was unable to breathe. I literally had to force air into my lungs and once I managed that, I had to subdue an audible gasp. Michonne was naked as the day she was born; her petite and sexy body was proactively sprawled out on the bed. Her eyes, shut tight, her head rested comfortably on a pillow and she lay in the bed, pleasing herself. Strapped securely on her right index finger is a tiny- purple- vibrator.

She wet her plum fuckable lips, then bit them inwards; and I swallowed hard, refusing to allow my eyes to blink. She massaged and playfully pinched her perfect dark nipples until they hardened and peaked, giving each of her perfect breasts the attention and care they deserved. Her breathing increased and I licked my lips watching the rise and fall of her chest. For a brief moment, my eyes involuntarily shut as I imagined how good those beautiful tits would taste. Her other hand was busy teasing her center with the tiny vibrator. She drew playful circles around her pussy folds, as she whimpered softly in anticipation. Her sex was shimmering with arousal now.

My entire body grew hot with desire and I refrained from squeezing the erection growing in my pants. And then she dipped her vibrator clad finger into her wet, slick pussy, opening her legs wider for more contact.

"Mmmmm...Uhhhh..." She moaned softly at the sensation. And then she slowly withdrew the vibrator coated with her sweet juices, bringing it to her beautiful mouth for a taste.

Goddamn, I wish I was that vibrator! I sniffed, hoping to get a whiff of her sex, her arousal in the air. But I was too far away... She pressed the vibrator firmly on her swollen clit while dipping her left finger in and out of her wet pussy; all the while thrusting and gyrating her spectacular hips in an erotic memorizing dance. She moaned so hotly and after a few moments, her sexy little body started to tremble.

"Ohhhh..." She erotically moaned. Her movements became more frantic, the waves of her orgasm were impending, "Oh Rick...Oh...fuck...Rick...Rick...Ohhhh!"

HO-LY FUCK - SHE SAID MY NAME!

My mouth went impossibly dry and I was unable to swallow. My cock ached to be free from the binding of my jeans. At that point, I was forced to clamp down on my straining hard-on.

As her orgasm washed over, her sexy body jerked erratically, she didn't scream out loud like I expected instead, her mouth fell open forming a perfect 'O'. After a few more shudders and ragged breaths, she removed the vibrator, placing it in a little bag and shoving it inside her pillowcase. She pulled the covers over her and fluffed her pillow, letting out a softly little yawn as her head laid to rest. The whole time, her eyes remained closed and she fell fast asleep.

I triumphantly strolled to my room with my harder than possible cock in my hand. I got undressed and slid into bed, with the image of the goddess Michonne permanently etched in my mind, along with the sound of her sexy voice crying out my name.

"Michonne...Ohhhh...fuck...Uhhhh...Mi...Chonne...Uhhhhhh..."

It literally took only a few strokes and I was there. I came hard in my hand, my hot load shot up into the air landing on my stomach as I called out her name.

At that moment I wasn't aware of anything; all I could comprehend was my unquenched desire. I longed for the feel, taste, sound, touch, and scent of Michonne and my entire body still ached for her.