Sweet Damnation

A/N:  A/U 

Rated X 

The moment Rick arrives home he starts drinking. The five beers and the three shots of whiskey were much needed after the night he had. He knew that was way too much but he didn't care. 

When Michonne didn't answer her phone after several attempts, he knew she could be out with some guy. Although he understood he had no right to be jealous since they were not actually together, that did not stop him from feeling sick to his stomach at the thought of what she could be doing.

Still, he couldn't fault her, she'd been one hundred percent upfront about everything.

Michonne and Rick have been friends with benefits for a long time. They began as friends back in high school. She was a smart, but painfully shy teen and Rick was an outgoing jock with below-average grades.

Ten years later he's still in love with her.

He was close to passing out when around midnight his doorbell rang.

He wonders who the hell would be showing up at this...

"Michonne," He breathed when he ripped the door open. She looks beautiful.

"I received a message asking me to come over. So here I am." She smiles softly.

"Uh... come in," He offers, still a little surprised. As she walked past, he could smell her heavenly fragrance.

"Would you like a drink?" Rick offers. "I have Budweiser and Crown Royale."

"I'll just have water, thanks," she replies, plopping down on the couch and kicking off her white stilettos.

Rick goes into the kitchen to get two glasses of water, thinking he could probably use one too. In the living room, he hands Michonne her glass.

"I didn't expect you to show. You normally text back," He says taking a seat next to her on the couch.

"I wasn't planning on coming over," she shrugs.

"Then why are you here?" He asks in all honesty.

"Because you asked and as it turns out I don't think I can say no to you," she tells him quietly and takes a sip of her water.

"Hmm, well then maybe you can take that sexy dress off and let me massage you all over, starting with those beautiful tits."

"You've always had a thing for my breast," she giggles softly.

"I have...Do you remember the first time you showed them to me?" He whispered leaning in and lifting his hand to run his fingertips over the tops of her breast, skimming the top of her dress

"I remember..." she whispers back seductively.

"I dream of that perfect night sometimes," he admits. "You were so perfect."

"And you made that night very special for me, I'll never forget it," she tells him and leans into presses her lips to his in a soft peck.

Rick presses his mouth firmly to hers, his tongue sweeps into her mouth. Feverishly they tug at each other's clothes, removing them, and tossing them carelessly. He kisses down her body, sucking her hardened nipples through her bra.

Rick hooks his fingers into the band of her panties, noticing her juices soaking through the cotton. He slowly pulls them down, removing them completely, leaving her in only her white bra, at the same time he is pulling her to him, guiding her thighs to rest on either side of his, so she's straddling his lap. One hand goes back to her hair and the other unhooks her bra and comes to rest on her lower back.

Rick massages gentle circles on her back, slowly moving down to her ass.

As he rubs, he begins to pull her forward and she rocks her hips back, rubbing her moist center over his erection.

"Come on," he murmurs against her lips, "Take me inside of you."

She moans when their tongues meet again. He helps her shift and when she sinks down his shaft he groans into the kiss. She sits back and their eyes lock in a heated gaze. Her slow-rolling hips move gently over his erection and he grips her ass a little tighter. It is the best feeling in the world to them. Michonne's tight warmth engulfed his cock. Rick fills Michonne deliciously. Her back arches a little, thrusting her pert breast in his face, causing him to smile. He moved one hand up to grab her right breast, which fit perfectly in his palm, and dragged his tongue around her stiffened peak.

"I love your tongue," she whispers as he starts to lick again.

He licks with a flattened tongue and then sucks her nipple hard enough to make her hiss.

"Michonne," He hums and moves to her left breast to repeat his actions.

She stops moving up and down and slowly rocks back and forth. He slides his hand down from her breast and rests it gently on her lower abdomen. He then looks up into her eyes and brushes a thumb over her clit. Rick knows her body; he knows just how to touch her to make her melt. And Michonne is melting right now. Her walls are contracting around his shaft and her honey is pouring out over him.

"Oh God," she gasps as her orgasm rocks her body.

"Mmmmm," he hums again and grabs her by her ass and she wraps her arms around his neck. He flips them on the couch so he's hovering over her and looking down at their joined bodies as he slides in and out.

"Look at that," he tells her as he watches her lips stretch around his length.

"It's beautiful, Rick," she moans when he thrusts forward and fills her.

He dips his head to kiss her again as he fills her over and over, pulling almost out before driving into the hilt so she can feel every inch.

"I'm not going to last, baby," Rick whispers into her mouth when the pressure starts to build. "I'm ready to explode."

He is pounding frantically into her, resting his full weight on her tiny body. Michonne isn't a little girl, but her curves look so small next to his larger frame. The beautiful contrast of her ebony skin next to his pale body is like stars in the night sky.

She licks her lips and then she moves her head to give him access to her neck. "I'm coming again." She croons. Rick begins to suck on her delicate skin as the second wave of her wet clenching orgasm washed over him.

"Cum in me Rick."

The feeling of her tight, hot heat and the sounds of her pleasure cause Rick to become undone. He can feel her sex pulling him deeper as she pulses around him. Rick was unable to control the jolting of his body, and he comes, roaring like a wild animal, shooting stream after stream of cum into her tight pussy.

He grunts and grinds a little as the incredible sensations marginally diminish. He moves his lips back to hers and they kiss a little longer before he pulls out.

"Let's go to bed," He whispers, giving her a peck on the lips.

She nods and he helps her up, taking her by the hand; they walk naked through his house. When they get to his room he pulls the covers back and she climbs in. He crawls in and spoons in behind her.

"Do you think we would ever work?" He asks her after a few minutes of silence.

"Honestly... I don't know."

"Are you willing to try? I know everything about you, and you do make me crazy, but I'm miserable without you."

"Agreed," she says, turning her head as much as she can. "We've got to give this a try."

"Let's go to sleep." He whispers, "Goodnight."

"Night, Rick."