Porn Star

A/N: Rated X

Song: Secret Garden/ Quincy Jones

I'll take good care of you
That's what a man is supposed to do
And I'll be there for you all the time
Let your hair down, let me get you in the mood
(Come on, come on, come on, come on)
Take me, take me with you...Into the garden

RICK POV

My erratic steps were becoming more frantic due to amount of mirrors, lights, and cameras surrounding the bed. When I heard the sound of the door opening, I turned my head just in time to see her walk through.

She wore a one-piece cut-out teddy, with dazzling straps and contrasting lace. It was sheer mesh panels and strappy cutouts, cage strap cups with guipure lace trim. This one has back hooks...I wonder if that is a G-string bottom?

Her eyes grew wide with excitement and I could see the lust in her eyes when she looked at me. I work out several times a week and I keep my body ripped. When I matched her erotic gaze her eyes quickly dropped to the ground. Damn, she's beautiful...I couldn't help it, my lips pulled back in a wide, beaming grin.

"I...I'm...Michonne," she mumbled timidly, "I...I'm here to...for..."

She paused, closing her eyes. She opened them and blinked rapidly, her long eyelashes fluttering.

"I'll be your co-star today." She exhaled deeply.

I watch every word tumble from her full sexy lips. Damn, this woman is so unbelievably hot.

"Is this your first Michonne?" I ask watching her sexy frame tremble at my words. Her nervousness made my dick painfully harder. I reached out placing a firm comforting hand on her sculpted shoulder and corrected my question.

"Your first movie, that is?"

She was the picture-perfect representation of innocence. So shy and wide-eyed, almost pixie-like in mannerisms. I'd be happy to fuck all that sweetness into oblivion.

She softly answered, "Yes." And I had to remember to look at her pretty little face and not those amazing breasts of hers.

"I'm Rick, everyone calls me Sheriff. Don't be nervous," I assure her. "I'll make sure, you forget all about the cameras." I nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay, Rick...Sheriff." Her eyes shyly took in my bare chest and lowered to where my cock was bulging out through my boxer briefs.

"Yeah, okay." She said with a little more confidence.

I walk over to stand by the bed, "Come over here Michonne," I call her to me and then watch her sexy body do a runway model stroll closer. 

My cock throbbed at the sight. Her hips sway in rhythm to the music softly playing in the background. I move closer, so close I can feel the heat of her body on me. Her flawless, dark skin sparkled underneath the bright lights of this paradise room. She looks up at me with those dark and stormy eyes, so rich and velvety brown I can easily sink into the depths of her.

Her hips sway in rhythm to the music softly playing in the background. I move closer, so close I can feel the heat of her body on me. Her flawless, dark skin sparkled underneath the bright lights of this paradise room. She looks up at me with those dark and stormy eyes, so rich and velvety brown I can easily sink into the depths of her.

"Oh, fuck," I growl when I discover her lace is soaked. I rub her smooth, hot, soft little mound in that little G-string.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!