Close Your Eyes

Inspired by: A Tumblr post that read..."I heard Rick has a weak pull-out game." ❤❤❤

Song: The System - Don't Disturb This Groove

️ ️ ️ ️ ️❤❤❤

RICK POV

With the door closed every pretense falls. The facade we show the world melts away and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out. The simple touch of her hand leads me to move in ways I never learned but know so well; they engulf my senses and steal away my worries. In that moment I am only alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melt away.

"Close your eyes," I say, my lips, the ones that really didn't want to smile tonight, creep into a grin.

"Okay," she says and closes her eyes, she trusts me completely. And then she starts humming. I think that's the theme to the game show Jeopardy. She keeps on humming until I take her in a bear hug and kiss her. I swear this woman is an expert on keeping my heart beating, without her I'm sure it would simply stop.

"Open your mouth."

"Rick you better not..."

Suddenly, I am laughing so hard, I can't stop. I never even thought of that...

"Seriously Chonne, open up..."

She reluctantly relents and I watch as her beautiful mouth opens slightly. I stare at her plush lips as I place my surprise into her mouth. If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips are the same thing for the body. They are softness, passion and the promise of the sweetness to come.

I wish I could get her the artisan chocolates from a fancy Chocolatier like Godiva; I love those little hand-crafted and decorated candies with flakes of nuts and white chocolate drizzles, their shapes are organic rather than cookie-cutter perfect squares and circles and they come in a gold box. This is just a package of Hershey's, obviously from a regular supermarket. I break a tiny square from the plaque and place the broken piece on her tongue. I found a whole box of candy in pristine condition yesterday; I took one pack and gave the rest to Carl. He'll be King of the Kids if he can find some gram-crackers and marshmallows by nightfall.

"Mmmmm..." Michonne purred her approval and I am so relieved - I feel like a bouncing ball.

MICHONNE POV

Before the door even closes Rick wraps his arms around me from behind. His right-hand drops to my thigh, pulling up the robe that hangs so loose just above my knees. I couldn't move even if I tried to, it's like his fingers have short-circuited my mind in the best possible way. He turns me around, his eyes searching mine. I smile and kiss him back as he knew I would. With my lips, I feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between grinning and kissing. We've done this so many times and it keeps on getting better.

"Close your eyes..."

I do so without hesitation. I love surprises and yesterday's supply run was a success, I figured he'd have something nice for me.

"Open your mouth..."

"Rick you better not," I warn. He's laughing so hard now, I'm not sure what to think. If he did, it wouldn't be the surprise I was expecting, still, I wouldn't object. So I keep my eyes closed. He places something hard on my tongue, but it's not that. It tastes sweet yet a tiny bit bitter. As I move it around my mouth, it slowly melts, the taste is getting even better. A small moan escapes my lips as I finish the delicious sweet morsel that can only be compared to nectar and ambrosia, the delicacy of the gods.