Cowboys and Stallions

A/N: A/U early 2000's. Inspired by the curves of Danai Gurira

Notes: This story is savage, classy, bougie, ratchet... I'm acting stupid...what's happening?

Song: Savage/ Megan Thee Stallion.

Rated PG- 13

RICK POV

My stepbrothers and I were at Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino in tiny Murphy, North Carolina. After getting a raise at our manufacturing jobs, we'd got a wild hair up our asses and drove from Atlanta, one Friday night for a weekend of shits and giggles. We didn't have a lot of money with us but we were looking to multiply it at the poker table.

Aaron went for a slot machine while Daryl and I were on the floor looking for the best place to make our killing when a lady with a body to die for swayed her way past us.

"Goddamn," I accidentally said aloud," I didn't get a look at her face but she had curves in all the right places and her sway gave those curvaceous hips a hell of a lot of sex appeal. From the rearview I was getting an eyeful; I could only imagine what the front view would give me. She was wearing a black bedazzled Stetson, pulled low in the front, denim and lace bustier bra top, ripped Daisy Dukes, and black stiletto boots with spurs which jingled as she walked; I could just barely hear the jingle over the ringing and clanging of the machines and surrounding noise.

She slowly made her way around the room, stopping occasionally to talk to this person and another, causing each of them to smile so brightly it looked like their faces would split open.

My erection was instantaneous; full-on and painful because of the tight denim I was wearing. I was pulled from my mental worshipping by a punch on my shoulder, I reluctantly pulled my eyes away from her beautiful backside. I jerked back into reality and glared at my brother, "She's smokin', isn't she?" DJ said practically about to break his neck to leer after my dream girl.

"She is," I murmured, "and she's mine."

Daryl looked at me in surprise, I rarely got pissy at my brothers but when I did, they knew I meant business. "When are you going to make your move then Pretty Ricky?" I could hear the smile in his voice. He knew I was an unstoppable force when it came to getting something I wanted. I'm the youngest Senior Machinist in the history of my company, why, because I wanted it bad enough, and I worked my ass off to get it. I nodded mutely. He slapped me on the back, "Go get 'er then-boss," he said and nudged my chair until I stood up.

And there I stood, like an idiot, just staring at her ass, as she worked her way back towards me and then she turned to face me.

"Goddamn," I accidentally said out loud again.

The front view was even more spectacular than the back! Someone needs to make a sculpture, she's like a work of art. Her shapely, sensual body had my erection back and pulsing instantly. She was stacked, unbelievably stacked. Her thighs are toned and muscular. Her hips are made for caressing. Her stomach was flat and toned, and those breasts! My breath got caught in my throat as I looked at her chest. Gorgeous is too worthless of a word to describe their beauty and her skin practically glows under the lights. When my eyes finally moved from her chest to her face all I could see was her hat. At least that was all I could see until she looked up at me. When I finally saw her face, I fell in love. She had a cupid's bow over her burgundy luscious lips which were full and slightly pouty. Her dark sultry eyes were bright and full of life and her cheeks were full and well-defined. When she smiled, I saw something more beautiful than the stars.

I'm in love.

She stunned me when she put her hand up to my face and gently pushed on my chin to close my gaping mouth, "See something you like Cowboy?" Her voice was more melodic than anything I could ever remember hearing.