Southern Comfort

A/N: This is an A/H of the recent travesty in Alexandria. A 'would if' all had gone according to plan and Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glen, Sasha, and Abe, all came back together from the mass herd exodus. People would have much to celebrate, am I right?

Note: This is a V part series in the Lemon Shot Collection and is related to the 'Musings' series and it all takes place in the Alexandria Safe-Zone. 

Rated PG 

MICHONNE POV

I'm relaxing on our porch this cool autumn afternoon. It was much-deserved cessation after the ordeal. The massive herd is now miles away from Alexandria and hopefully, they will all fall over into the tall cliff were we led them to.

The fact of the matter is we got lucky, if one thing had gone wrong it would have been a disaster. Our plan to draw them away was flawless and it worked because the Alexandrians stepped up and worked with us as a team to accomplish one hell of a goal.

Unfortunately, Nicholas strayed away from the group and was killed and in a panic, Enid ran away. The news of the young woman fleeing bothered Carl. It was apparent that he was fond of her, so I made him aware of my beliefs. I told him in all honesty that I felt she would return. I'd watch her come and go on many occasions and trusted that the young lady is capable of handling herself out there. After a long talk, a few cookies, and a glass of Tang he eventually found comfort in my words.

Deanna requested a celebration for our success and her announcement motivated everyone. Now, people are scrambling around in preparations for the evening event.

That is everyone besides me. I decided to just sit back and enjoy the day. Luckily, Carol volunteered to keep Judith for a while at her house and Carl offered to lend her a hand in the kitchen. I'm feeling quite serene as I watch people chatting and carrying on in the streets of Alexandria. I try to get more comfortable by propping my feet up on another chair. I hear the door swing open and I turn my head as much as I can to look. I'm sure my eyes were as big as saucers and my stunned expression was comical.

Rick stood tall and proud in the doorway holding two large mason jars full of freshly squeezed mint julep lemonade! The jars were garnished with mint leaves and lemon wedges. He even had a straw in the glass.

My mouth began watering; I cannot remember the last time I had a refreshing beverage. Years ago, I bartended my way through college and the best part about that job was the discovery of fresh, exotic beverages. Mint julep was one of the first drinks I learned to make.

"I'm making these for the party tonight and I want you to be the first to try it out." He said breaking the awkward silence. He passed me one of the mason jars and I grabbed it appreciatively.

"Thanks," I didn't hesitate to take a big gulp. "Mmmmm... mints... wow Rick... this is incredible!" It felt as if I was drinking from heavens streams. "Mmmmm...And...How-Where did you find lemons?"

Rick's stunning blue eyes lit up and he smiled at me favorably while quickly taking the seat next to mine

"Just a few miles down the road I noticed a few lemon trees by an abandoned farmhouse, close to the lemon trees were the mint leaves."

"Please tell me you didn't go out alone?"

"No, no- I know better than that. Daryl, Aaron and I went back out early this morning. While we were out Daryl and Aaron both caught a buck and a doe," he took a big gulp of his drink and added. "so we're eating very well tonight."

"Good..." I nodded, referring to him not going out alone, the deer is just icing. "I guarantee this incredible drink will be a hit at the party tonight." I take another sip of heaven while trying my best to get comfortable. I've been trying to relax my sore back but my aching neck and shoulders won't allow it. The soaking last night helped, but I'm still really sore.

Rick must have noticed my discomfort because he set his glass down to one side of him, stood, and made his way to the back of my chair. The moment he placed his big firm hands on my aching shoulders I could actually feel electric tingles shooting throughout my entire body. Something sexy as hell fogged up the air in the small space and sent the electricity inside of me where it twisted and flipped. Suddenly my words deserted me. My only response was primitive.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned aloud, I couldn't hold back if I wanted to, "Mmmmmm..." Rick was driving me out of my mind with his massage.

He responded to my sounds of pleasure and his kneading became firmer and even more intense. His hands languidly rubbed up and down my neck, shoulders, and arms. The sharp pains I felt turned into a dull ache. This man's hands deserve to be bronzed, he's so skillful.

"Soft..." he murmured and I smiled. My cheeks burned and I lowered my head, holding in a laugh as I bit into my cheek.

I can feel myself becoming unbearably aroused.

RICK POV

I neared her with my refreshing glass of mint julep lemonade. If Michonne were not so beautiful her doe-in- a- headlight expression would be hilarious. I took sheer enjoyment seeing that she looked positively stunned.

She was on my mind the entire time I was out there, gathering lemons and stuffing mint leaves into my duffel bag. Even though I'll be sharing with everyone, I'm actually only doing this for her.

I watched as her plump lips slowly wrap around the straw, she deliberately closed her eyes, letting them roll to the back of her head and sucked.

"Mmmmm..." sexy Michonne purred and licked her delicious lips.

And my cock stiffened. I immediately took a seat next to her, praying that she didn't notice my rod twitching in my jeans. Making small talk took my mind elsewhere and soon my erection was under control. God, I wish she didn't have that effect on me. It's only a matter of time before she notices.

And then what in the hell will I do?

We chat a little more and then I notice her grimacing in discomfort. I'm sure she's sore from the walker herding. It's an incredible sight to see her tirelessly lopping off heads, clearing the way for us.

I know just what she needs. Without asking I place my hand on her petite, sculpted shoulders and begin massaging her.

What the fuck was I thinking?

The moment I touched her soft smooth skin, my cock began to get hard again. It didn't help matters when she began to moan like a sexy little fox, even though it was a good sign. It was confirmation she liked what I was doing and didn't want me to stop. So, of course, I kept going, all the while wishing I could touch more of her, fantasizing about what it would feel like to caress her most intimate body parts.

"Soft..." I blurted out, not really meaning too.

"So is the rest of me..." She whispered back, lifting her hand and placing it on mine, giving me a little tap. "Would you grab our drinks?" she rose from the chair, with a little extra sway in her hips as she walked to the door. "I'll be waiting upstairs." She flashed her perfect smile at me and went inside.

O-MY-GOD!

I scooped up our drinks and followed her into the house.

TBC

A/N:   Check Out  Chpt. II Southern Regions - III Southern Charm