-6-

After I buckled Tara into the car, I walked over to Alicia's car, and just sighed.

"I know that you miss him, sweetie, but you don't need him,"
she told me.

Before she said that I hadn't even realised I was thinking about Daniel. But I was. I smile and walk to my car, and start on my way home.

After I dropped Tara off at the sitters, I drove home to meet Alicia. I parked my car in the garage, and went through the garage door. I opened the front door to let Alicia in, and after she walked in, she smiled.

"Delilah and Alicia. Official roommates!" She said excitedly. I giggled and added jokingly, "this  is such an emotional time, I think I'm gonna cry ."

Alicia busted out laughing and said, "Now, direct me to my room!"

We walked to the guest bedroom, which was across from the kitchen downstairs. She walked to the middle of the room and spun around, and she starting planning where all her furniture would go.

"My bed here against this wall, my dresser next to the window, a nice rug, pictures everywhere, and of course, my tv." She seemed so excited.

I don't blame her for being excited to finally move out of her parents house. They are good people but they are strict.

"So, I can call my brother, and ask him to come over with his truck, and he can help me move my bed and all my other things," said Alicia.

Without waiting for my response, she called her brother, and I found this as my cue to exit. I slowly walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. The box full of Daniel's things on the ground. The bed now to big for one person. I sighed. I grabbed my phone from out of my purse- - getting ready to dial Daniel's mother's number, when a slip of paper fell from the top of my purse. It was Ray's number. Maybe I should shoot him a text, I thought to myself. Without any other thought, that's exactly what I did.

Me : Ray? This is Delilah, just wanted to text and again thank you for last night, you were too kind.

I threw my phone on the bed, but immediately the text notification sound rang out.

R : Hey :) I was wondering if you'd ever text me. No need to thank me, last night was fun ... Even if we didn't talk much. Would you like to hang out today?

Should I?  I thought to myself. I decided it wasn't a bad idea, and sent him my address.

R : see you in an hour:)

I then decided I should get Daniel's belongings out of the house, and called his mother.

I told her about everything and she sounded so sad and apologized a lot for her son's actions, and then added that I would always have a home with her. "Thanks momma," I said into the phone before hanging up. I grabbed the box up off of the floor, and yelled to Alicia I would be back in 20 minutes.