-28-

Zac PoV

Currently, me and Delilah sat in my car on the way toward the city. We sat in a comfortable silence. Her thoughts were silent and she seemed peaceful.

I was quickly falling in love with my mate. I'm not sure if it was the bond or the fact that we genuinely enjoyed being around each other.

I believe the latter.

Delilah sighed from next to me, and I glance over. She had her head leaned back against the seat with her eyes closed.

I chuckled inwardly and looked back toward the road. I turned down the road that lead to city square, then park against the curb.

Delilah opened her eyes when she realized we've parked, and a smile spread across her lips.

"This is gonna be fun!" she giggled.

I stepped out of the car and walked around to Delilah's door. Once she stepped out she got on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on my cheek.

He's so amazing

I locked the car and took Delilah's hand in mine. "Would you like to go shopping?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

Delilah let go of my hand and ran toward the center square and looked around. She spotted a  store she liked and ran toward the door.

Try to find me!!

I laughed at the mindlink and smiled. I closed my eyes and tried to pinpoint where Delilah was. I felt her. I opened my eyes and smiled, making my way toward the door.

_______________

Me and Delilah shopped around for a few hours, enjoying each other's company. Right now, we were sitting down in a little café for lunch.

Delilah cleared her throat. "I'll be back," she placed a small kiss on my lips and left.

I pulled out my phone, trying to pass the time, when I felt a hand on my arm.

I look up, and there's a girl with blond hair smiling down at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask. I was getting frustrated having someone other than my mate touching me.

The girls smile went from confident to nervous.

"I-i just wanted to say you are very attractive, and wanted to know if you'd like to hang out some time?" The girl looked down at her feet, her hand still on my arm.

I felt Delilah coming close, and I started to feel a pang in my chest. Delilah was feeling jealous.

I licked my lips and smiled. Delilah came in view and saw the girls hand placed on my arm.

"Hi baby," she said to me.

"Sorry sweetie, but he isn't interested," she took the girls hand off my arm and rolled her eyes before kissing me. She sat down in my lap and looked back to the girl.

"S-sorry, I didn't m-mean any disrespect." The girl left quickly.

My little girl was a fiesty one.