-31-

Delilah PoV

Zac, Tara and I spent nearly two hours splashing around in the little stream.

I was so happy to be with my little family.

Zac teleported back to the treehouse to get some snacks.

Tara was cuddling up to me in my lap and she started sucking on her thumb. She mumbled a little, but she quickly fell asleep. I smiled down at my sleeping child.

I looked toward the mountains. The sun was setting and was throwing shadows around the tent. I picked Tara up and went inside the tent, covering her up with the sleeping bag Zac brought for her.

I sighed and then leaned back and closed my eyes. I was so happy. I haven't been this happy ever.

Zac really made me feel things I haven't before. He showed me how Daniel should have treated me. I was falling in love with him so quickly, and I didn't care.

I heard walking from outside of the tent and Zac stuck his head in. He looked over to Tara, smiling as he saw she was asleep. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the tent.

There was a fire going near the water and a blanket stretched out near it.

Zac picked me up and whispered, "finally getting that picnic you asked for."

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.

He walked over to the blanket and sat down, still holding me. I leaned my forehead onto his and looked into his eyes.

"I'm so happy," I whispered and closed my eyes. Zac pulled away from me and I opened my eyes to see a big smile on his face.

"You make me happier than I have ever been," he whispered back. "I'm so glad we have forever to spend together. I will never stop treating you like a queen. Cuz that's what you are."

Tears were threatening to fall. I leaned forward and kissed him. And he kissed me back.

We stayed there for who knows how long just kissing. I was starting to get aroused, so I pulled away. I didn't want his thinking I was always this way, but the truth is, around him, I was.

I looked toward the mountains and saw the sun almost fully hidden. Dark purples and blues were painted across the horizon. It was a beautiful sight.

I felt Zac shuffle underneath me. He started grazing my jaw with kisses. He took my hand and placed it on top of the crotch of his pants and looked at me.

I heard my breath shudder as I turned away and blushed.

"I know you want to," he whispered sensually in my ear.

"What if Tara wakes up?" I reply. It wouldn't matter anyways because she's too young to understand, but I still didn't want to surround her with that.

Zac straightened his legs and grabbed the back of my neck.

"We both know you want me to do very dirty things to you neonata." He grabbed my hips and started moving them back and forth over his member.

It felt good, so I didn't stop him. Maybe things were going too fast between us?

Not at all.

I leaned down and kissed him and pulled the jumper over my head. My bare chest was exposed and Zac brought his hands up and started to squeeze and caress them.

His chest was already bare so I lightly moved my finger tips over it.

He laid on his back and looked up to me.