-29-

Delilah PoV

After we left from Tara's designated room, Zac brought me out to the living room.

"What are your thoughts so far?" he asked me.

"It's all very...." I struggled to find a good enough word.

Beautiful? Ethereal? Breathtaking?

Zac breathed out a laugh from besides me.

"Would you like to see our room?" He asked. I nodded with excitement.

I climbed the ladder first, and took in the view. There was a king sized bed against the window, to the side was two doors. I opened the first and it revealed a bathroom with both a glass shower and a tub.

I opened the door opposite to it and my jaw dropped.

It was a closet filled with the most lavish of clothing. There was two sides. One filled with female clothes, the other with male.

How did such a big closet fit here?

I walked over toward my side and let my hand run along the rack.

I felt silk everywhere.

I crouched down to look at all the shoes. There were the most beautiful heels and slides to think of.

My voice stuttered as I tired to find what to say.

"Z-zac, how did you aff-ford all this?"

I look to his face where he's wearing a signature crooked smile.

"I'd do anything and more for you. You deserve to be treated like a queen. That means I'm going to be spoiling you rotten."

Tears filled my eyes and I turned back around toward my wardrobe.

Butterflies erupted through my stomach as I felt hands snake around my shoulders and to my waist. I let out a shuddered breath and turned around.

Zac leans down and kisses my jawline. I move my head to the side to allow him better access.

His grip on my waist tightens and he pulls me closer. I close my eyes, taking in the shooting pleasure.

He stopped kissing my neck and placed his lips on my own.

We pulled apart after a moment, looking into each other's eyes.

"Delilah," he breathed out huskily.

My breathing stopped for a second. Lust was evident in his voice.

He crashed his lips into mine with force, and I gasp at the suddeness.

He takes this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, and I can't stop the moan that leaves my lips.

A growl comes from Zac's throat, and he picks me up to where my legs are wrapped around his waist. He walks out of the closet and to the bed.