-14-

As I was looking down at my schedule, I felt a bump on my shoulder. I was surprised.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," i stammered. I looked down, shyly.

"Well that makes the second time then," came a deep voice , followed by a chuckle. I looked up into the beautiful eyes of the handsome Zac.

"Wow, so what? Your stalking me now," I laugh.

"Maybe I am," he teased. "What's your first class?" he asked me.

Without waiting for me to answer, he snatched my schedule.

"Well I guess your in luck , cuz that's my first class as well," he winked.

I looked down, flustered. He probably thought I was a naive girl who blushed at everything.

"Wait, stop real quick," he said. I did just that as I turned to him.
He took a few steps back, and looked up and down my body. I started blushing feverishly.

"Damn, you looking cute ma!" He said loudly.

"Shut up," I said, obviously embarrassed. I started walking quickly toward my first class, but my hand was yanked back.

"Did I embarrass you?" He chuckled. He slipped his fingers in between mine, and licked his bottom lip. My eyes trailed down to his lips , and then as soon as I realised what I was doing, I quickly averted my gaze .

"You get flustered easily, huh?" He teased.

"Not normally," I said back, a little too harshly.

"Oh, so it's just me then," I looked over at him and he had a wide grin on his face.

Oh my God, he is so sexy! My thought were going wild as I stood there and stared at him.

His eyes seemed to turn a shade darker, then back to a light gray and green.

I didn't see any way someone like him could ever be interested in me, so why not be brave.

"Maybe," I said and smiled.

As we approched the building, Zac let go of my hand. I was surprisingly sad at the loss of contact, but then he ran to open the door in front of me.

"After you, beautiful," he said with a wide smile. I walked through the door and didn't stop, wondering if he would come after me again. I wasn't disappointed.

"Stop trying to leave me," he pouted like a child. When I glanced at him it was like a kick to the stomach. He was gorgeous.

"If you keep looking at me like that, then I'm not gonna let you go in the dormitory," He said darkly.

I smirked and then flipped my hair and continued walking. My arm was yanked back one more time. I turned around, but Zac's face was already in mine. He looked down at my lips, then back to my eyes. "I'm serious," he said.

We heard whistles from down the hall.

"Ayyeee-o Zac. Finally found your girl?" An unknown voice said, followed by laughter.

"Hell yeah," Zac said without breaking the distance.

Zac backed up a little bit, and then grabbed my hand again.

My heart was racing in my chest and I could not believe that happened.

This is probably some kind of joke...or maybe he does this to a lot of girls.

Don't get your hopes up, Delilah. We don't need another rerun of Daniel. I didn't need to be hurt again.

"I should probably get to class," I told Zac.

"Yes, we should," he said with a smile.

He guided me down the hall into the auditorium. Once we got in there, he led me all the way to the back and then gestured for me to sit, I did just that and waited for the professor to begin class.

While I was waiting, I decided to text Ray and ask him about Tara.

R : She's fine, pay attention in class !

Me : Don't forget to feed her !  And brush her teeth!

R : Delilah you do realise this isn't the first time I've watched Tara? It's alright. Focus on class. She will be right here when you get out.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Asked Zac, looking down at my phone.

"Erm, no, he's a good friend." I replied.

"Then what am I?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Right now, a stranger," I replied with a small smile of my own.

"So if I was to invite you to my room after this class, what would you say?"

"I would say I have to get my sister while my friend is in his class."

"What if I said bring her with?"

He was not giving up. I pulled my long brown hair out of my face, and looked forward.

"Fine," I replied with a smile.

"Good." He leaned toward me and whispered in my ear, "and one of these days, we are gonna be more than strangers."

He moved back straight and we listened as the professor started teaching.