-41-

Zac PoV

"Welcome to the Underworld," came a booming voice all around.

"State your name and your business," came a second.

"I'm Zacharia Joshua Tracey, and this is my mate, Delilah Daniella Jones. We are here to see Satan," I held my voice flat and even like I was uninterested, but in all reality I was nervous.

I'd never personally my Satan. He was a ruthless yet fair leader.

So I've heard.

"State your birth origin," boomed a third voice.

"Azron,' I answered.

Delilah clenched my hand and I pulled her closer to me.

Why are they asking so many questions?

Because they need to make sure we are not fallen...

Fallen? What's that mean?

Banished out of hell forever.

"You may proceed Mr and Mrs. Tracey," all three voices boomed at the same time.

The ground started to shake as a large hole was opened in the ground. A grand staircase down was all that could be seen from the top.

I pulled Delilah's blindfold off and straightened her hair. I took Tara out of the baby carrier, and she started to babble.

"Ready neonata?" I asked Delilah calmly.

"I think so," she whispered, and reached for Tara.

I grabbed Delilah's hand and started the walk down the stairs.

After a few minutes of descent, we came to a large door. I knocked three times and backed away. After a moment of waiting, the door opened, revealing a terrace looking over the many rows of the tortured souls that were sent to Hell. On the other side, you see the Hell born demons and their mates, with their more fancy and large homes.

From behind us came someone clearing their throat.

"And I presume you are Zacharia and Delilah? So who is this little one?"

When we turn around, I bow down and Delilah follows suit.

"Yes sir," came Delilah's soft voice. "Her name is Tara."

"Please, call me Satan. And what can I help you two with today?" he asked as he turned his gaze  toward me.

His normal face was on, not his devil demeanor. He has icy blue eyes and black cropped hair. His law line was sharp and he had thick eyebrows. He wore a black button down shirt, but all the buttons were open.