-37-

Delilah PoV

According to Zac, I was asleep for two days. Was that normal?

As I laid down watching Zac sleep, I couldn't help but find myself smiling. After he's done with his nap, he had a surprise planned.

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. My newfound senses had me preoccupied.

My vision was much more advanced, I could see things zoomed in if I focused my eyes.

My smell was so much stronger. I could smell the grass from outside.

My hearing was the best of all. If I closed my eyes and really concentrated, I could faintly hear the cars passing the dirt road.

I sighed to myself and smiled. I was a demon. I know I should feel different, but I just feel like me.

I reached my hand over and caressed Zac's face. This man was mine until I take my last breath.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. I didn't know I could miss his attention so much.

I kissed him again and then placed kisses all around his face.

Devilish thoughts crossed my mind.

I crawled under the covers and slid his jeans down.

He stirred a little, but I could tell by his steady heart rate he was still asleep. I turned my attention to his boxers, and kissed above the band before gently pulling them down.

His soft member was still too big to fit in my mouth, and the more I bobed up and down the harder and longer it became.

I felt his strong hand grab my hair and push me down farther. I gagged, tears flowing from my eyes.

He pulled me off his cock and thew the covers off. His face was full of desire and lust.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed me hard. I pulled my dress over my head and threw it on the floor.

Zac pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck and sunk his teeth into my flesh.

It didn't hurt like the first time, but was pleasurable. Zac's feelings started coursing through my body, feeling the warmth everywhere. He didn't want to stop drinking from me, and I didn't want him to stop.

Once he finally pulled away and licked the mark, he smiled up to me sweetly. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. Our souls are connected in every way, and I thank the stars you were brought into my life. I can't wait for when you're ready so I can teach you everything you need to know," he kissed down my throat and ripped my panties off.

He stood up with me in his arms and walked into the closet. He closed the door and walked over to the wall made completely of mirrors.

He smiled as he turned me so I was facing myself in the mirror.

Zac's eyes turned maroon and he picked me up, my hands involuntarily falling against the glass.

He rubbed his dick across my entrance, and I shuddered.

"You like that?" he asked before rubbing me again.

I nodded and he gripped my throat with force, growing.

"Use your words," he growled.

"Y-yes, I like it.."

"Now, do you want me to go slow..." He slipped his tip in, not moving any farther.

"...or do you want me to fuck you like the slut I know you are." He thrust in to me with such force I felt I could break.

But he knew I liked that.

He gently bit my ear, and positioned my head to where I was watching him in the mirror.

"What's it going to be?" He slid out slowly before pushing in at the same speed.

I whined and tried to push myself against him, but his grip prevented me from moving.

"You're a dirty girl. Sucking me while I sleep, hmm?" he thrust in me hard, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"So what's it going to be? Use your words!" He landed a slap against my bottom.

"F-fuck me like a s-slut," I was much too turned on right now to have any shame.

After my words left my mouth, Zac started thrusting in me with such force, I'm surprised the glass didn't shatter.

His eyes never left mine in the reflection, the maroon color growing darker by the moment.

"Fuck," I cursed. Zac chuckled darkly from behind me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back. He leaned down and placed a kiss against my lips.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out and turned me around before picking me up again.

He pressed my back against the mirror, and just looked at me. His eyes were their normal shade.

His hand flattened my hair, and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you so much," he whispered and then pulled back to look in my eyes.

I smiled, happier than ever. "I love you with all my heart."

He kissed my again before sliding back into me. He reached his hand down and played with my clit.

After a few minutes of blissful torture, we both climaxed, breathing heavily into each other's faces.

Finally he sighed, and hugged me close to him. I took in his scent, closing my eyes.

He carried us back out to the bed, pulling the covers over us. He held me tight, and after a few moments, I fell right asleep.