-35-

Zac PoV

"Delilah Daniella Jones, are you ready to become one with your mate?" I looked over Delilah's naked body, anticipating how her blood would be coursing through my veins within minutes.

"Yes I am, Zacariah Joshua Tracey." Delilah's breathing shuddered and her legs quivered a little.

She sat up and crawled over to the head of the bed, and pulled the covers back. She motioned for me to join, and so I towered over her.

She pulled the covers around us and giggled.

"What's so funny my queen?" I asked her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She put her hands on the back of my head and brought her lips to mine. She kissed me gently. Her breathing was shaky and her fingertips trembled a little.

I pulled away, and looked into her eyes.

"We don't have to do this yet baby. We can wait a few more days for your birthday, ok? There's no rush."

She sighed looked to the right. Her thoughts were blank, so I wasn't sure what was wrong.

"I want to, Zac." She looked back into my eyes and nodded her head. "Does it hurt ?"

I smiled. "For a split second, then it will be replaced by pleasure. I drink in your blood, letting it course through my veins. The venom takes five minutes to complete the transformation, and then you must mark and drink from me within 10 minutes or your body will reject the mark, and you'll grow sick."

She nodded and closed her eyes. "I'm ready."

I leaned down and kissed her lips, placing the covers over our head. We kissed for a few minutes, grinding against each other.

She was groaning from my kisses and my chest was beating heavily with nerves.

I spread her legs and rubbed the tip of my member to her entrance.

She shuddered and kissed me back harder.

"What do you want babygirl?" I asked huskily.

She didn't reply but instead bit my lip.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Please," she replied.

I chuckled and pulled away from the kiss.

"You already know the rules, little one. Eye contact." A blush spread across her face, but she drilled her eyes into mine.

I pushed my tip in a little, and she exhaled, clawing into my back.

She was so wet and warm, and I pushed it all the way in and out a few times, getting her use to it before I unleashed my demon.

She gripped my elbow and ran her other hand up my chest. She brought her hand to my face and caressed my cheeks before blushing, and saying, "fuck me harder."

I was taken aback for a second before I gave her what she wanted. I thrust into her with such force, and her cries were loud.

I pushed my lips into hers, letting her moan into my mouth.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Is this hard enough?"

She dug her fingernails into my arm, her eyes locked with mine.

I smiled before slowing down and running her clit while thrusting into her. She jolted and tears were welling up in her eyes. I picked up my speed until I felt her legs start to shake, almost to her climax.