-42-

Delilah PoV

"W-what?" I manage to choke out. "What do you mean you're my father?" My pulse was beating out of control in my neck, and I felt like I was going to fall over.

"As I've said," came his strong, powerful voice, "we will discuss this once I get your mate here with us. He deserves to know this just as much as you." His face had a soft smile on it that did not match his voice.

Satan walked out the room, and so I grabbed Tara and followed. He walked to a huge room that had at least 20 sofas, all in a circle.

"Sit," his voice said dominantly, and my body involuntarily obeyed.

He grabbed a chair from the side of the room and sat it down in front of the couch I was on. He snapped his fingers, and Zac appeared right next to me.

"What the fuck?" Zac cried out, looking around and then seeing me next to him.

"Zacharia, I have some things to discuss with your mate and yourself. I would like the both of you to be silent while I speak, and then the each of you will have a turn." Zac squeezed my hand and nodded his understanding.

"19 years ago, I took one of my many trips to Earth. Usually I go just to mess with some humans or cause a ruckus, but that one time was different. I was walking through the streets of Washington once I smelled this strange smell. It was oddly comforting and so I followed it. I can only describe it as vanilla and chocolate, but who knows. Anyways, I followed the scent to this lady. Once I saw her, my insides felt like they were going to melt."

He paused and looked off into space, and so I closed my eyes and tried to remember what he was talking about from his memories. Once I finally found it, my eyes shot open in terror.

He was talking about my mother. My mother was the Devils mate.

What the fuck do you mean the Devil is your mothers mate??

As I went to reply to him, Satan spoke first.

"Mate? Pshhh. Nah. I don't think so...unless," he again looked off into space.

I looked over at Zac, and his expression matched how I felt.

"Anyways, the attraction I had to this woman was uncanny and unlike any other. So against all the rules that I have as Satan, I courted her. I took her out and we made love...multiple times," a smirk spread across his face and I cringed.

"I wanted more than anything to stay with her, but I had duties as the king of the underworld. So I left her. It was the hardest thing I've had to do in my over four thousand years. But what's done is done..." he looked down to his pants and wiped his palms against the fabric.

"I use to watch her on the screen, and I found out she was pregnant. I mean how could she not have been? But I wasn't thinking about the consequences at the time of my actions. I watched her until the day her child was born, and then I couldn't bare it anymore so I forbid myself from doing it again. But once I had you in the room, I smelt that scent from long ago, vanilla and chocolate, but you also smell of your mate which is like the smell of fabric," he looked up into my eyes and then over to Zac.

"And once I was in your head, I saw your mother, and what she has become. But she was a beautiful woman when I met her...I don't know where she went wrong. But you have her eyes, and you have my... devilishly good looks," he said the last part with a smirk.

"Anyways, what this means for you, having my DNA in your blood, is that you one of the most powerful Demons to every ever have been created. This has never happened before. Zacharia, have you noticed anything odd yet? With her demon?"