-27-

Zac PoV

I wake up before Delilah. I watch her sleep for a few minutes, thinking how beautiful she is. The way the sun is shining through the window, it's definitely golden hour for her. She's breathtaking.

There are a few things that I haven't necessarily mentioned to Delilah yet. The Underworld is another name for Hell, the realm of demons. There are 4 quarter rulers, known as presidents, and one realm ruler, the king or queen.

The size of my wings suggest that  I'd be one of the 4 quarter presidents, but I never tried to press for it. I wanted to wait for my mate.

The only thing standing in between of me and Delilah living as a president couple is marking. I understand why she's nervous. She didn't even know she was a half demon. But I want it to happen soon.

Delilah shuffled underneath me and yawned. Her eyes opened and looked up to me. A smile spread across her lips, and she lifted her hands and rested them in my hair.

"Good morning," came her soft, angelic voice.

"Good morning beautiful," i chirped. Being around her made me so happy.

I rolled off her and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my waist.

"I got a surprise for you," i said. I walked into the little closet and snapped my fingers, and a bag with a sundress appeared. I walked out the closet and handed her the bag.

"When did you have time to get me this?" She questioned.

"This morning," i lied.

"So your telling me you got dressed, came back, and then got undressed," her tone was accusing but full of playfulness.

"I have my ways, " I sat down on the bed and watched her opened the bag.

Her face lit up instantly as she pulled out the little white dress.

"Zac, it's beautiful. Thank you so much," she bounced over to me and kissed my cheek.

"And what are you gonna be wearing?" She asked me.

"A little something, it's in the closet." She put the bag on the bed and got up to the closet. I snapped my fingers before she crossed the door, and she came out with the bag. It was a simple white polo and a pair of tan slacks.

"Your gonna look so

"Your gonna look so... Professional," she teased. She handed me the bag and I sat it on the bed.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, your welcome to join me," she said with a smile. I nodded.

She walked into the bathroom and left the door open. Once I heard the shower water start, I called the reception desk and told them to bring up a breakfast special. They said it would be 15 minutes, so I decided to hop in the shower.

__________________________________
Delilah Pov

After me and Zac got out of the shower, we walked over to the bed where our clothes sat. I don't know when he got the clothes, but I'm thankful he did because I didn't want to wear my dress again.

I open the bag, and underneath the dress is a pair of white lacy underwear. I blush and look to Zac out of the corner of my eye. He was slipping his shirt over his head and his back muscles were clenched. I cleared my throat.

"I'm gonna get dressed in the bathroom," I announce.

"Alright love," said Zac.

After I closed the bathroom door, I pulled the blow-dryer out of the bathroom drawer. I take a comb that was sitting in a pack on the sink, and pull it through my hair until all the tangles were gone. I slipped the dress over my body and then put the panties on. I glanced at my reflection and smiled. The dress hugged my body in amazing ways.

I opened the bathroom door, and the smell of food took over my senses. In front of the window was three carts full of breakfasts. My stomach growled involuntarily. Zac looked at me and smiled.

"You look amazing," his compliments made me feel warm inside. "hungry?" He asked.

I nodded and walked over to the carts. There was eggs and bacon, waffles and pancakes, biscuits and pastries, and so much more. Zac sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit in front of him. Once I was, he pulled the cart over and picked up a pastry and took a bite out of it while looking into my eyes. He licked his lips and the took another bite.

I felt a tingling between my legs and scolded myself.

I reached for a strawberry and looked in his eyes, and then took a bite. Zac grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap. He grabbed another strawberry and held it to my mouth. I took a bite and then Zac took a bite.

We continued eating until we were both full and then we laid back into the bed.

"What do you want to do today?" came Zac's voice.

I thought for a moment before my mind landed on something I really wanted to do.

"Tattoo parlor?" I said like it was nothing.

Zac looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Your kidding, right?" He asked.

I shook my head and said, "not at all."

Zac seemed to think about this for a minute, before finally responding. "How about we wait till your birthday, and then I could get one with you?" It wasn't a bad idea, and that was only two weeks away.  I nodded.

My mind wandered to Tara.

"She's in good hands, don't worry. You need to enjoy a day that's baby-free, yeah?"

I nodded again. I was trying to think of something else to do.

"What about a picnic?" I suggested. 

"Are you always thinking about food," Zac teased with a laugh.

I blushed. "Shush!" I rolled on to my knees and then climbed over him.

"Or maybe, we can stay in?" I kissed him softly, and he grabbed my elbow and the back of my head.

"Whatever you wanna do," he says against my lips.

"Let's go into the city," I said. "See what they have to do." He nodded and jumped up. "Let's go."