-30-

Zac PoV

I was standing in the bathroom, getting the water ready for a bath. Me and Delilah just mated, and I could literally feel the binding of our souls. I was in such a sweet bliss, and I could tell Delilah felt the same.

Although I didn't mark her, everything was still perfect.

The water temperature was perfect so I put a plug in, allowing the water to fill up.

I peer out the bathroom door, and Delilah is smiling toward the ceiling.

I smile to myself, and add some bubble bath to the water. I shut the water off and walked to the bed, and grabbed Delilah's hand. She crawled off the bed and followed me to the bathroom. I got in the tub first, and then Delilah.

She moaned at the warm water against her body, and put her face in my chest.

"This is perfect," she smiled. I held her close to me and smiled myself.

I've never met a girl like Delilah. And she's all mine.

And she was a dirty little thing. She went absolutely crazy for me spitting in her mouth. Which drove me crazy.

Delilah pulled back and grabbed some soap and rubbed it over her shoulders. I felt my dick twitch just looking at her.

She saw that I was staring at her and laughed nervously.

"What?"

"I was just thinking of what a dirty little girl you are," I said with a smile.

Her cheeks turned red and she scooted closer.

"W-what do you mean?" Her eyes sparkled.

I brought my thumb up to her mouth, and pulled her face closer. She opened her mouth and waited.

Please do it again.

I smiled.

"You like it when I spit in your mouth, don't you?" I was becoming more aroused by the minute.

She nodded, her mouth still in an O shape. I leaned down and spit into her awaiting mouth. She swallowed instantly and closed her eyes. She got into my lap and straddled me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"You belong to me," I whisper in her ear.

She nods her head and whispers, "and you to me."

_________________

After Delilah and I spend a good amount of time in the bath, we get out and dry off. Delilah sleepily walked to the bed and stripped the towel off. She sits down and sighs.

"So what was in that tote you had earlier?" She asked.

I was confused at first until I remembered.

"Oh, it was a tent and sleeping bags. If you wanted to go camping." I smiled. My plan was to mate as the sun went down, but we got an early start. And who knows? It could happen again.

She smiled and stood up, her naked body was in my full view. She had the body of a goddess.

I looked her head to toe. She picked up a pillow and threw it at me. "Let's go camping!"

I chucked to myself.

I nod in the direction of the closet. "Get dressed then, and bring some comfy clothes. Pack something for Tara, too." She seemed to light up at the mention of her babysister.